Holiday Inn Express Clearwater East - Icot Center
Sandpearl Resort(Clearwater)
$369
$355
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$99
$230
$161
  • Breakfast included
$199
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$149
$389
$226
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbusiness parkfront deskhi expresshour coffeefresh baked cookiessafe areahousekeeping staffpiethe breakfast areabed was very comfortableshower headgreat roomtampa airportcentral locationbreakfast buffeteasy accesspool area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 29, 2013

On the evening of May 25, 2013 my girlfriend and I checked in and Hiroko the receptionist Attended to our needs. We had special needs the next day that could have been very inconvenient had she not made the proper reservations to make our trip and stay a pleasant one. We both want to express our sincere gratitude to you Hiroko for making this all possible. God bless. Our friends that checked in the next day were also very grateful of the accommodations you made.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for 6 days and 5 nights while in Clearwater Florida with myself and my 2 children. We were treated with the upmost respect by staff, fresh baked cookies all the time, they even ordered pizza for us to eat on the day we had to depart and ate with us! The staff knew you by name, even when my son became sick in the dining area because of ingesting too much salt water, they did not hesitate to bring him some Sierra Mist and some Pepto Bismol to help him feel better! They also helped us with the grill outside whee cooking out on their patio, and helped us take our breakfast out on the patio to eat in the morning . They truly care about their hotel guests and treat you like family and not just another guest just walking through the door! They enjoy their jobs and it shows! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone coming to visit Clearwater Beach as it is only 11 miles from the beach as well as 3 other beautiful beaches. Thank you so much for your kindness to me and my family and I will be making this Holiday Inn Express my choice when coming to Clearwater Beach next May and from now on! Thank you to Hiroko (Front Desk) Katrina (Front Desk) Michelle (Front Desk, Housekeeping,Breakfast Attendant) Stephanie (Front Desk) Sherry (Housekeeping) Eileen (Sales).......... Thanks for your genuine kindness , we will miss you until next year!!!! The Carr Family......

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We spent one night here on our way down to Key West. This place was prettymuch par for the course on this hotel chain.
Clean. Clean. Clean. This place was spotless.
Did not really take time to use the amenities but I did check everything out and thought it would be a good place to bring kids.
Staff was very friendly, smiley and helpful.
This was just what we hoped for.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very accommodating to our needs throughout the stay. The room and bathroom cleanliness left a bit to be desired. There was a dirty towel hanging in the shower when we arrived and was still there after our first cleaning. There wasnt too much in the immediate area but it was central to our needs of airport, Busch Gardens and the beach.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Enjoyed our stay came in late from a long flight and the staff was very acomidating and friendly. Room was clean and well maintained. Easy to get to from the airport. Nice hot breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: December 2012