Hampton Inn Clearwater Central
$197
$159
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$126
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$180
  • Breakfast included
$185
$173
1,094 results
All reviewspool areahot tubphillies spring trainingcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areanice poolan older hotelstaying at this hotelbeds were comfortableyogurtmaintenance
Reviewed July 11, 2014

My wife and I stayed here while we were judging a BBQ Competition at Madeira Beach. The rooms were nice. They had the Hampton duvets and was clean and well maintained. It is an older hotel with outside corridors and had a large well maintained pool. The grounds are very well landscaped and are very well taken care of. the staff was helpful and friendly. We would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Beki L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearwater Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Thank you for writing that wonderful review you did. I see you were here for the BBQ competition and I hope that went great as well. Maybe next time you can come for pleasure and enjoy our pool and courtyard as well as the Clearwater area. Have a fantastic summer.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We decided on a suite since we had 4 adults staying 9 nights. There was plenty of room and we didn't feel crowded at all. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. We enjoyed the pools, especially the heated pool. The breakfasts were quite good and different each day. Highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad you were able to spend such a long time with us. Thank you for your wonderful review and I am so happy you were able to book the suite for your time with us. The suites are the most spacious rooms we have and they all come with a fridge and microwave as well as two t.v.'s. I hope next year you can enjoy another visit with us and I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

This Hampden Inn is centrally located in Clearwater Florida. It's close to the beach, restaurants and shopping. The facility is well maintained with a beautiful pool area. We've stayed here three times and will stay here again the next time we're in Clearwater.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I know I already responded to your survey however I wanted to reach out to you here as well and thank you for taking the time out to write a review as well. I am glad you had a wonderful time with us and we look forward to your next visits in the future. Have a great rest of the week.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stayed 2 weeks ago at this property. Stayed many times before. Reservation: Not on computer when I went to check in. Reservation was for non smoking: Got smoking room. Got charged twice on my credit card for room. Called hotel: Got referred to 800 number. They promised a refund check in 2 weeks after a 30 minute stall session. Have not received it yet.
A real let down this time. I expected the damages to be mitigated at some point but no go.
Paulmcconnon at yahoo.com

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Paul M
Beki L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearwater Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Hi Paul, Just researched your reservation and what took place and I will email you directly so we can work this entire thing out. I am very sorry you had to go thru any of this and it will be taken care of. Talk to you soon.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I always try and stay with Hampton and have rarely been disappointed. Hampton did a good job renovating an old typical Florida motel. It was Hampton quality beds and furniture but in very small rooms.The breakfast was good, the pool area was super -Quiet, landscaped well and they even had floats for the pool.. My husband and I had cocktails each day by the pool. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful at all times. They don't have standard refrigerators but when we asked they had a few that can travel from room to room. It was close to the beach (10 minutes drive) and we couldn't beat the price. Except for the size of the room it was a very enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: poolside is the nicest
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Beki L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearwater Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

I am so happy you enjoyed your time with us and was able to take advantage of the pool area and courtyard as well. I wish I could walk out there and do the same however I wouldn't ever get any work done, LOL...We actually use to be a full service Holilday Inn years again when it was first built. I hope that a return visit is in your future before the new year happens. Thanks again for the review and have a great summer.