“Family Reunion”

Ranked #47 of 96 Hotels in Clearwater
Marietta, Georgia
“Family Reunion”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have to say I'm super impressed that the General Manager is responding to all the reviews left for this hotel. I was shopping around for a hotel for a family reunion we're having at the end of October for an 80th birthday party for my mom who lives about 5 min. away from this hotel. Based on the reviews and the response from the GM Beki, we have a winner. I've just left a message for the sales dept to call me to see if I can set up a special rate for family needing a hotel room for that weekend.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Beki L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearwater Central, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you so much...I was out of town all last week when you posted it and this is the first time I saw last weeks reviews. I am so glad you chose us for your family to stay at during your family reunion and you will have no worry's at all, everything will be perfect during their time here. I believe you are the group that contacted my Director of Sales yesterday and I plan on getting your number from her and contacting you personally. I remember my family reunions years ago and how it meant so much to me and now that most of my family is gone I miss the time each year we had together more than I can express. Everything will be awesome for you and I look forward to talking to you real soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Norcross, United States
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Best Hampton Inn Property i've ever been to! The pool was beautiful and not to mention you are a 10 minute drive away from Clearwater Beach. Liz, at the front desk, was wonderful! The breakfast was your standard Hampton Breakfast and had a variety of items. The rooms were really nice (the bathrooms are a bit small though).

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Latasha A
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our site. Liz was so excited when she saw your review as well and wanted me to thank you for your kind words. Our team strives to give excellent customer service along with a clean comfortable room so when we get responses such as yours it really shows that our hard work is paying off. I have to agree with you about our bathrooms. A large portion of our King Standard rooms do have those smaller bathrooms and when we renovate in the future that is something we are hoping to change. Maybe before the year is over you can return for a quick get-away and enjoy another beautiful weekend with us. Have a wonderful rest of the week and thanks again.
Orlando, United States
Reviewed August 14, 2013

From the outside this hotel look like the average but the inside and the pool area is like something from the Island, relaxing and wonderful. We really enjoy our stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your excellent review of our hotel. I 100% agree with you about the island feel when you enter the courtyard. Thanks again and hope you can have a repeat visit with us soon.
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is very clean, the room spacious, the beds super comfortable and the breakfast delicious.
The only cons is that is not at the beach, but it is the right price for were is located
Be advised the room doesn't have safe not fridge

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Beki L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearwater Central, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you so much for spending your time with us while in the Clearwater area. I know it's not a beach location however I hope you were able to enjoy our Caribbean Courtyard with the large pool and waterfall over the Kiddy pool while you here. Our Courtyard blocks out the noise from the hustle and bustle of the world outside and really allows you to feel like your on vacation even if your here on business. We look forward to seeing you in the near future and remember we have excellent rates available for the remainder of 2013 if you are able to take in one last get-away before the Holiday Season.
Deltona, United States
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The Hampton is not like the other Hamptons that I am accustom with. Location was not great. There was a gross miscommunication between the Hilton Reservationist and the Staff at the Hampton. Not what I expected in the room and price.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to apologize for the lack of communication our hotel had with the Hilton Reservation center. We received your Hampton Inn survey along with those comments going more into detail of what transpired and I completely understand you having every right to be upset being placed at the wrong location. The event you were attending was directly beside a Hilton down town and instead you had to drive several miles out of your way when you could have been minutes down the road. I would like to thank you though for scoring us 10's for service on your survey, that was very much apprecaited as well as the 8's for cleanliness. Once again please accept my apologizies for your reservation being made at the wrong destination.
Clearwater, FL, United States
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This hotel was FANTASTIC and would recommend it to EVERYONE. I had a $80 room rate for an above average rated room - unheard of value these days plus it included a free breakfast - that alone saves $10/day per person. The hotel was clean, pool was large and clean with lots of chairs. The breakfast bar was incredible, newspapers in the morning, free room Wi-Fi, fitness room (not the best - ok..), business center, etc. Great location at Hwy 60 and US19!!! very accessible to everything in the area. I'd certainly stay there again in the future - great value!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am thrilled that you had a wonderful time and we hope to see you back again real soon. We have excellent rates for the remainder of 2013 so if opportunity presents itself please take advantage of that. I also agree with you about the area being centrally located to many locations in all directions. Thanks again for the great survey our staff really enjoyed reading it.
Washington, United States
Reviewed August 6, 2013

very nice for the trip for my husband and I and our grandson. good value with AARP price. the breakfast was awesome - lots of good hot food food. the hospitality was great. Nice ppol and rooms. Easy access off of 19. good info on the website. friendly staff. clean.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Beki L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearwater Central, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
I wanted to thank you for not only filling out your survey but going on Trip Adviser to write your review as well. I am so glad you both were able to spend the time with your grandson here at our hotel and your absolutly correct, the pool is nice. Especially for the young one's being able to go in a kiddy pool with a water fall. Hope you all can return very soon and hope the rest of your summer is awesome.