“Clean, comfortable, convenient”

Ranked #57 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This is an older property, complete with exterior corridors and "cozy" rooms, but the furnishings and electronics in the room were new, complete with the Hampton decor that you'd expect (white duvet, granite vanity, ample workspace). The lobby is open and spacious, and the breakfast area looked brand new with a nice selection of food. The parking lot is not well lit at night, which could be intimidating, given the hotel's exterior corridors. It'll be better when the US 19 construction is complete...until it is, this hotel is not as easy to access as, say the Holiday Inn Express next door.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Joseclearwater, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearwater Central, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

I would like to take the time to thank you for filling our survey recently. Your comments are very important to us. We understand that when you are far way from home, you would like to stay where you feel most comfortable.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Hampton Inn, we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at our hotel. We appreciate the feedback, please contact us..

Please accept our apology, and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Jose Manuel Lovaton, CHA
Jose.lovaton2@hilton.com
727-797-8173

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Clearwater Central

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The hotel is an older one off US19 which is under heavy construction. The beds are the luxurious Hampton Standard Linen Duvet. Small room compared to other Hampton Inns. The garden and pool area were beautiful with a wonderful hot tub and waterfall feature

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mslucies

I would like to take the time to thank you for filling a comment on trip advisor. Your comments are very important to us. We understand that when you are far way from home, you would like to stay where you feel most comfortable.

We know that your time is very valuable and we truly appreciate that you took the time out your busy day to share your experience with us. We hope to get the opportunity to serve you again the next time you are in Clearwater area.

Jose Manuel Lovaton, CHA
Jose.lovaton2@hilton.com
727-797-8173

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Hotel lobby being remodeled, will be beautiful when complete, beds are fabulous! Very helpful staff! Plenty of parking, rooms clean and quiet. Wish I had brought my bathing suit, the spa looked great. Calming waterfall, grounds were very pretty. Would definetely recommend.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Joseclearwater, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearwater Central, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

I share all our guests’ responses with my team and it’s always a joy to share positive ones such as yours. People often take the time to tell when we rea doing wrong and less likely to tell us when we are doing something right. These types of responses from our values guests are sure to bring a smile to the faces of our team!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Went to Clearwater for the second time and stayed again at the Hampton Inn Central. All I can say is that everything was great! From the time of check in to check out. As soon as you walk in someone is at the front desk greeting you with a smile and willing to help. The heated pool is another plus and it is pretty big. The hot tub there is very nice too - a word of advice for the hotel is to keep the water in it up. They also have a smaller pool that can be used for kids that has a nice waterfall. If you want to just lay out and relax and listen to the waterfall than this is the place! I did not try the golf but it is not anything extravagant.

The rooms are great and priced great. Two queen beds that have fluffed beds and great clean white sheets. I really liked the white sheets because you can tell that they are clean especially with no stains like some other hotels. Nice TVs and if you request a refrigerator than they bring it to you right away. Give this hotel a 10/10!!

• Stayed: October 2012
Joseclearwater, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearwater Central, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I stayed here for 7 nights in November (6th to 13th). I found all the staff to be friendly, very efficient and helpful. The room was perfect and well maintained. The outdoor pool area was wonderful. There were lots of places to eat nearby and lots of places for shopping too. I will surely stay there again when I visit my friend. It suited my needs perfectly.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed here overnight during New Years Eve. The room was clean, and fairly well appointed. I would have appreciated a small fridge, but there was not one. The lobby area was being renovated, which gave the place a dusty unfinished look, but except for check-in and going to the breakfast room, it didn't bother me. The important thing was that the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and they were courteous. Overall, it was a pleasant experience

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank drschiffman
Joseclearwater, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clearwater Central, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

a great hotel! recently re decorated, fluffy beds and pillows.
almost new bathroom with great towells
super complete complimentary breakfast
plasma TV with a lot a channels
the cleaning in general was so meticulous inside the room, the breakfast area and in the hotel in general that wad a pleasure to be there
way cheaper than the hotels at the beach but for a really short drive the price was perfect $58 a night
two cons, week wifi signal and no safe box in the room

• Stayed: December 2012