“Best Chinese Food in Clearwater!”
Review of Tan's Chinese

Tan's Chinese
Ranked #147 of 717 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My husband and I are from NY. We moved to Florida 6 years ago. When I saw the Trip Advisor review, we had to check out Tan's. This is BY FAR the best restaurant in Clearwater for Chinese food. Best egg rolls, best won ton soup. The food is delicious and fresh! And the value is great! Don' waste your time going to other places. We've tried them all. For taste, and value, this place beats everyone!

1  Thank FoodAdvocate123

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We recently moved to the Clearwater area and have been eating at Tan's about once a week ever since. It is a small simple place (almost a dive) but the food is great. They are always willing to accommodate our special requests for more crunch or spice. If you want some great chinese food then do yourself a favor and eat at Tan's.

1  Thank lrowleydc
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Thought we would try this restaurant after reading the generally good reviews. Was very disappointed. The restaurant was not clean and the food was mediocre. My chilled glass smelt unclean. The server didn't agree and therefore charged me for the beer I didn't drink. Won't be going back.

1  Thank turksmw
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This little Chinese place was just a block off off the main drag. next to the Suntrust Bank. Boy was it ever good. The lunch specials were very affordable and the service was really good. My girlfriend still raves about the place and she usually doesn't like Chinese food.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband loves Chinese food. We were vacationing in the Clearwater area and went to Clearwater on a rain day to shop. We had our fill of sea food and steaks and was ready for some good chinese food. We were not disappointed. Food excellent.Served more food than you could possibly eat. Egg rolls home made;very good. Good friendly service. Restaraunt clean.Very reasonably priced.