“Great clean place to stay.”
Review of Floridian Inn

Floridian Inn
Ranked #65 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
Brick, New Jersey
“Great clean place to stay.”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Great place to stay. Near the beaches and downtown. clean, clean, clean

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank ajnj940

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I stopped in Clearwater to visit family before leaving town, did a few online checks for a room near my families house, I am so very glad I found the Floridan. I wanted a place that was safe, clean and did not reek of smoke and musk. The owner was so nice and the room was extremely clean. The owners were so pleasant and helpful that if I ever return to Clearwater I will be most definitely staying at the Floridan. Safe, clean, fresh smelling with gracious owners. Thank you Floridan ....

• Stayed July 2011
4 Thank Ms-LadyG
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed July 27, 2011

My Husband and I stayed at the Floridian Inn from July 9-July 25 2011. All I can say is that we highly recommend this Hotel. The rooms are spacious and spotless clean. We had an Efficiency with Full size Fridge and Stove, Microwave Oven. It is simply a Home away from Home. The Owners Chester and Mary are the Warmest People you would ever want to meet they go out of there way to make you feel welcome and make your stay very pleasant. The Hotel is Safe and Quiet. The Pool is great, it was so warm just like hopping into a bathtub. They Play Music all day at the pool from one of the local radio stations, easy listening and very pleasant. For anyone wanting a great place to stay in Clearwater this is the place, you won't be disappointed. Close to Beach and Shopping. Just a short drive away for both. We will absolutely be back.

John & Jean Painter, Toronto Canada

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JohnnyJ2011
New London, WI
Reviewed March 8, 2011

After reading the two negative reports we almost cancelled our reservations. Upon arrival, we were a bit nervous as to what we would find. Wow! To our surprise, this place was GREAT!! Great room, great location, great price, and the friendliest owners we have ever met. (Chester & Mary) Many of the people staying there were long term guests who come back every year and it made for a family atmosphere. We stayed one week and as I checked out I told Chester that I would love to be back here next February. He informed me that I should call him in November to make sure I can get a room. The value you get for the price you pay it is no wonder they are booked full months in advance. As to the people who wrote those negative reports, I can only think that you had your motels mixed up.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank mimsNewLondon_WI
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed February 11, 2011

The room was comfortable and clean. Nice kitchenette area. Close enough to clearwater beach. Lots of dining nearby.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MountainlakeGirl
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed December 15, 2010

Been going to this place when in clearwater beach.I travel the country,and get to see many places,this is a good one.
A:)Owner friendly
B:)Clean rooms
C:)Central location
If your looking for a quiet place to sleep,and need to get around clearwater,I recommend this place...

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Rocko999
naples, fl
Reviewed November 10, 2010

This has got to be the worst "motel" in Clearwater! The first sign of something that was terribly wrong was the intense smell of cigarettes ( I’m a smoker but have never in my life smelled anything as bad as the funk in that room.)

The conditions in the room were as followed:
1---The rugs were dirty, dusty and smelled like urine
2---The bathroom was disgusting, the curtain had mildew, and the tub had a ring around it.
3---The curtains in the room were filthy, full of dust and were hanging off the curtain rod.
4---The refrigerator had mold around the door.
5---The air conditioner had like 4 pounds of old dust
and made a very loud noise to the point I turned it off, because I was afraid it was going to fall off the wall.

The worst thing that happened was I was bitten all over my body by bed-bugs. And, at check out time the manager treated me like a criminal and threatened me with calling the police, just because I had gone past my check out time simply because they never told me the time that I was suppose to check out.
He didn't ask any question just barged in the room and kicked me out as if I were some criminal. so, PLEASE DO NOT STAY AT the Floridian Inn, ESPECIALLY if you have children. always read the reviews and never stay anywhere without been sure. I had never ever had such a terrible experience as I had at this motel and wish that after reading this report you have better judgment than I did.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
4 Thank mrbabayan
ciezczaks, Manager at Floridian Inn, responded to this review, April 30, 2011
No management respond to fake revues.
Trip advisor was inform about this.
Mary