“You can't get a better Filet anywhere!!!”

Watercolour Grillhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Watercolour Grillhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 713 Restaurants in Clearwater
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Come into our Lounge and see Alexa and Rick and try Our New 5, 10, 20 Menu!
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a premier Steakhouse in the area and I wanted the Filet that was pictured in the elevator for days (my mouth watered everytime I saw that picture) - and I was not disappointed! The steak was perfectly cooked and had a wonderful steak sauce that only enhanced the flavor, without destrying the taste and texture of the meat. The House salad was so large I couldn't finish it and the family style sides made it fun to taste and share. Our server, Natalie, was friendly and so easy to talk to - she made sure the experience was what we wanted it to be and not what she thought it should be - she listened to us and served us accordingly .. what a great night to share with my sister! We will go back to Watercolour!

1  Thank Debbie0791

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Started with lump crab cake that was very delicious; well worth the price and should have been my main course! We ordered steak since the restaurant was voted best in Tampa Bay for their steaks and the steaks were good but over seasoned for our liking. The a la carte sides were large; enough to share. Finished with key lime pie that was mediocre. I don't mind paying the price when the food is outstanding but this food was not good enough for the price charged.

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Lamb underdone. Sent back TWICE. They tried to make it right but failed. Remade the sides but they came out after I already finished. Lamb was 90 percent fat.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

A great stop if you are a steak-lover! Cooked to perfection and great service. Great wine list! Try it for a special occasion.

1  Thank jenn31884
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My meal was delicious. The restaurant has a great menu with a variety of selections including excellent seafood dishes. The service was very attentive.