Residence Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater
$173
$187
$215
  • Breakfast included
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$180
$135
  • Beachfront
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$126
$197
$159
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbasketball courtfire pitfrench doorsfull kitchenfront deskhome away from homeliving roomextra spacetropicana fieldan extended staypool areagreat place to stayfirst floorfitness centeryogurtfireplacejuliana
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I did not hesitate to make my reservations again at the Residence Inn when I returned to the St Petersburg/ Clearwater area. My previous visit was so enjoyable. I made my reservation originally and then plans changed. Called the hotel and they had no problem helping me updating my request.
All the staff were so helpful. I would especially like to tell you about our maid Julie. She went out of her way to be helpful to our family, even my little dog. She is an extremely friendly person and she is asset to the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
DeniseKauble, General Manager at Residence Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

The best compliment we can ever receive is a guest who returns because of a previous positive experience! My staff and I truly thank you for returning and for sharing your feedback with other travelers. I will be sure to share your feedback with Julie, she is an asset to our team and I am happy to hear that our guests see that also.

We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is a nice clean well kept property about 9 miles due east of indian rocks beach. The staff is freindly, the ammenities well kept and the breakfast and evening get togethers are done well. I will stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: The higher the building number, the further you are fronm the street
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
DeniseKauble, General Manager at Residence Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am happy to hear that you had such a pleasant stay. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Stayed at this RI for 11 days in August and it has been one of the best hotel experiences I have had anywhere. The staff is extremely friendly and polite, not just some but everyone. No request is too much, from printing directions to coupons for the local dry cleaner they are eager to please. It was nice to come back to a clean and well maintained room after a day’s work or going to the beach to find a personal note left by the housekeeper (Marshall) asking if there was anything he could do to make my stay more enjoyable. I expect this level of service when I stay at the Ritz or Four Seasons, but appreciate it even more when it is just genuinely good customer service. Looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank IAdivers

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Residence Inn St.Petersburg Clearwater! I am pleased to here that you enjoyed staying at our hotel and all the amenities we have to offer. I will be happy to share your comments with our wonderful team. They take pride in taking care of our guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Great location with great service. The pool and grill were perfect end to a long day on the beach. ou are about 10 mins from Indian Rocks Beach which is a great place that has the white sand of clearwater beach, but not the crowds.

The staff do a amazing job to make you feel like your at home. Hard to leave after a week.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
DeniseKauble, General Manager at Residence Inn St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Dear cmjazz89,

It was truly a pleasure reading your feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it with us. It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed your time here and we can't wait to see you the next time you're in the area.

Denise K.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

While stationed in the area, my husband chose to stay at this particular Residence Inn, on and off, for over a year and a half. For two summers and over winter break, I would also bring our kids to stay there for a few weeks at a time. The two-story loft rooms with kitchens were able to comfortably hold our large family for our extended stays. The pool was great. My favorite parts, however, were the breakfasts and social hours. I didn't need to cook (a BIG plus in my book!), and we enjoyed the company of the staff and other residents.

What can I say, the staff there began to feel like family to us, without the dysfunction that many families have. From housekeeping and groundskeepers to front desk to management, they were all so nice. Thanks to this Residence Inn for making our stay really feel like a home away from home.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Firekracker007

Dear FireKracker007,

My team and I would like to thank you for sharing your feedack! We love to hear from our "extended family" and about what an amazing time you had at our hotel. We hope to see you and your family again soon.