We stayed in a "Junior Suite" on the 7th floor (room 700). It had huge windows overlooking the ocean for a great sunset- which was amazing. However, it was very expensive for this room and it really was just one large room with a large couch and table in it. No separate room for the "suite" part of it... and the bathroom was a classic small hotel bathroom where you can barely get the door shut without standing in the toilet. The bed was comfy- but overall this room was highly priced for the room itself. The main parts of the hotel were great, however. The pools were nice, the beach was large and awesome. The breakfast buffet was incredible with smoked salmon, custom omlettes, really fresh gourmet type food. Fresh squeezed orange juice. Starbucks coffee. We loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater