We just returned from a family vacation in Clear Water Beach, Florida and we stayed at the Hilton. The location could not be better! It is next door to Pier 60 and in the middle of all the fun! The Hilton is located right on the beach and it is one of the only hotels that you can still drink right on the beach at the tiki bar! The pool is great and the bar & grill at the has great food and daily featured drinks! Aaron a waiter at the pool was professional and all around outstanding! The rooms are a little small but you won't be in the room.....trust me! The food was good but for what you pay you should get breakfast but you can go across the street and get a great breakfast at a good price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater