Hilton Clearwater Beach is a great location. The hotel rooms are clean. The old a/c units can be noisy ans disturb light sleepers. The fees for beach chairs run $10 a day. The $20 a day resort fee is a joke. It provides quite a few bogus amenities. A frozen fresh fruit stick, a cool towel, and a sun glasses cleaning service are provided by pool attendants. If you only go to the beach, you don't get the benefits(?) of the resort fee. Self-parking is $7 a day.
Overall I think the rooms are expensive and the extra costs are not worth staying here. In the future I will look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater