This was my first experience of Hilton and I enjoyed it! The rooms were nice, the bed was comfortable and the hotel was up to date. The pool was nice and warm as well as the hot tub. The hotel is literally on the beach and it is a lovely beach. The only downsides are that you have to pay extra for everything, up to $20 a day for wifi, which most hotels give you for free, and $35 a week to park your car. It was a lovely hotel but the walls seem to be made of paper, so you can hear everything going on next door. However all In all not a bad a hotel enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across 10 acres of sandy white beach, surrounded by blue skies and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Clearwater Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Hilton
- Hilton Beach Resort Clearwater