“Good stop over hotel”

La Quinta Clearwater Central
Ranked #30 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed here whilst visiting the beach at Clearwater. We were met Molly at reception, who was awaiting our arrival. Our rooms were ready and she had already sorted our keys. Molly was very helpful and gave us some local information about places to eat. We found our rooms which were clean and comfortable. My only issue with our room was the aircon was a bit noisy. Other than that I was very pleased with the rooms and breakfast was a good start to our day. I would stay here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank NuttyBird11

Reviewed October 27, 2013

It is an older quaint Inn and reminds of old Florida Hotels from when I was a kid. It is not new, but is very well maintained for an older Inn. I get the 1 bedroom suite, which is as large as any that I have ever had and I like the room. One day, I hope to try out the 2 bedroom suite. I did not bring any of my dogs, but I will tell you that this Inn is very pet friendly and I like this about this La Quinta and many others. It has a nice dog walking area, which I am sure that guests appreciate. I like the breakfast because I am diabetic and can not eat the breakfast at most Inns. This one also serves eggs, bacon and sausage, which I can eat. I am very picky about my coffee. I bring a Keurig with me, their coffee is excellent. The staff front the front desk to housekeeping to the grounds keepers are not only friendly, but helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank michaelhQ8473ED
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Our King room was extremely roomy, clean and free of any odors. The housekeeping department did such an outstanding job of cleaning the room not only before we arrived but during our 6 day stay. Very pleasant and always smiling.

Every time we went to the front desk for something we were greeted with a smile and an "eager to help" attitude whatever the situation was.

This is a wonderful hotel with a great staff and outstanding location. What a steal.....

They are pet friendly and the rooms do not smell like a pet has ever stayed in the room. Obviously this staff takes great pride in their property.

This location is convenient to everything.

We'll be back for sure.

Room Tip: 302 is close to office and so roomy
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Iflyakro E
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I love this hotel. This is the only place I stay when I come to Clearwater. It is so close to everything and I love the staff. Molly is awesome and always so friendly and has a big smile for everyone. She makes me feel like family when my mom and I visit. Maria (breakfast room) is really great. She knows exactly how to make us feel welcome. I will always stay here when I come to Clearwater.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Tasha D
A TripAdvisor Member
White Mills, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I looked for a pet friendly Inn and you had the best results, so I booked our room for 7 nights. I then called the Inn and asked for a bottom floor room and in the back by the pet area. When we arrived the room was just what I asked for. Clean, very clean. I had the do not disturb sign up the whole stay because of the dogs, but I met Lily our room cleaner. She is a sweet person she always had a smile and asked if we needed anything. She saw me several times and asked if everything was okay and if we needed anything. Maria in the breakfast room was so helpful and friendly she made me feel at home the first morning I was there. the coffee was always full and FRESH. She put up a very nice breakfast always many choices and clean. Molly and Holly were very friendly too. I would definitely stay here again on our next trip to Clearwater. Lily and Maria thanks again for such a great stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 21, 2013

very clean near malls baseball ,beaches,restaurants,fishing and now remodeling which is awesome and i personally am in home improvements. staff on premises went over all changes with me which was nice being in remodeling business every thing was very nice look forward to going back in a few months love location

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I like everything in this hotel. I recommend anyone to stay here!! Clean, good service, free breakfast, excellent personnel. Maria was an excellent employee at the breakfast room. Always willing and able to serve people.