“Good Coffee & Breakfast”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #5 of 20 Bakeries in Clearwater
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I stop here every morning before work! Some of the staff even knows my order by heart. Clean, good bagels and muffins & COFFEE!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

You think donuts, you think dunkin donuts, they are always fresh and amazing. We went there the other day before a long day at a charity event. My husband got a cappicino which 2 shots of esspresso and caramel. He loved it. Very friendly staff

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We have never had fresher donuts, they seemed to be hot off the press (unlikely, but still). We ordered a dozen and ate them all right away. Blueberry coffee was also made perfectly!

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I visited here this morning and the breakfast sandwich was excellent - exactly what I have had in the past. The coffee was just okay, I asked for French vanilla flavor and cream and sugar and it didn't appear that they got that right. Thankfully their coffee is good, but just didn't feel like the flavor, cream, or sugar was quite what I have grown accustomed to. I will continue to be a big fan of Dunkin Donuts just want my coffee how they normally fix it.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We went here today and had a raspberry coolatta each which was very nice, we also had some food which was a hand and cheese roll and a chicken and bacon roll, both were made fresh and both were excellent in appearance and taste.

The staff member who served us was very friendly and efficient, the place was nice and clean.