All reviewsacross the streetclearwater beachbeach viewcontinental breakfastyogurtlocation location locationsmall roomdecent hotelocean frontkitchenettecksbalconygulftikiumbrellas
Reviewed August 9, 2010

for the price we paid this was an awesome value! the pool fabulous, beachfront view incredible! the room was nothing fancy but we didnt pay for that. the breakfast was just ok- cereal, muffins, poptarts etc. it was fine for us & we didnt go pay a fortune for breakfast. we had to return towels to the front desk before we could get anymore which i guess i understand but it was a hassle. I've never been to a hotel with that policy before. We would definitely go back & stay for another visit.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2010

Service when you in before pay is beautiful...but later on is too bad.
no cleaning the room on second night
handrail on balconies loose and no meet security standards under IBC
general the room is terrible
the employers forgot ticket to cars and my car will be recap (towing) nice!!!!!
Mauricio Castan
18214 Sorrrell Oaks Ln
Richmond,TX 77407
mcconstructors@hotmail.com

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank mao1968
Reviewed July 29, 2010

I did not read any of reviews before our stay at the Beachview Inn, and am honestly surprised by what I am reading now. We stayed in a King Suite with a beach view for 2 nights and the only negative thing I can think of is maybe the tiles in the shower look like they could of been replaced. The room was very spacious,with an amazing view of the Beach. I did not see ANY roaches or any other bug during our stay, and trust me I was looking. ( I look everywhere I stay, I am terrified of bugs) It sounds to me as if all the previous issues have been resolved since the New Owners took over. I would definitely stay here again, and actually have plans to next year when we return. It is not a 5 star hotel with granite counter tops by any means but it is still a great stay for a great price.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2010

YUCK YUCK! Better name for this hotel "ROACHVIEW INN" and I mean that literally... there were DEAD ROACHES in every corner! This was soo disapointing, to pay $300.00 for 2 days and to find it totally gross. The pool deck on the 2nd floor it squirted down with a hose and all the debri is pushed over the edgr into the flower bed where it is left !!!!!!!! To top it off the staff is not at all pleasent and they do not care to help you in anyway that may require them to get some exercise. I live in Tampa and will make sure to let EVERYONE know not to waste thier hard earned time/money on this DUMP!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2010

I realize this is a modest hotel/price BUT there's no excuse for poor housekeeping (misc. debris swept under furniture not picked up), bathroom ceiling leaked from unit above us...disgusting. Their website mentions updated facility but carpet is very old and dirty, kitchen is outdated and rust on metal counters. Bathroom tile/grouting is in need of immediate attention and when taking a shower (no exhaust fan) you never knew if you would get cold or hot water or an up/down effect. Again, I realize it's an older hotel but don't advertise it as being recently rennovated when it's in dire need of attention. Only obvious update was the painted walls. Pool had smushy pizza floating around and the one and only elevator worked 50% of the time. Location was fantastic; that's about the only good thing I can say regarding this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family