All reviews across the street clearwater beach beach view continental breakfast yogurt location location location small room decent hotel ocean front kitchenette cks balcony gulf tiki umbrellas
Reviewed October 18, 2009

The room was clean and recently renovated (except the carpet was old and there was no fan in the bathroom). Renevations were ongoing (on the lower floors) while we were there but this did not effect our stay. The staff were friendly and courteous, especially Cindy. I would rate them higher but than very good but we really did not have much that required their attention. The location was excellent and so much to do within walking distance from the hotel. This was an excellent value for the money and will be returning to the Beachview Inn when we vacation in Clearwater again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2009

First, within five minutes of arriving a ceiling tile fell & broke on my boyfriends head in the bathroom. There is new paint but that is about it. All of the staff and several signs stated that they had newly rennovated rooms. Bull Crap! The carpet and furniture had stains & cigarette burns all over. The refrigerator & A/C worked very poorly. There was a spider web from a night stand to the wall. We could hardly get the shower to turn on, you had to brace yourself because you had to pull so hard. My boyfriend & I kept rolling toward eachother in the bed because it sunk down so far. They had internet but it hardly ever worked. The TV had about 10 channels & 2 of them had a loud humming noise. And the pool made me want to throw up. We stayed on the 5th floor and the elevator was broke half the time we were there (not according to the staff though). That was the worst...the staff. When I complained they told me that they haven't had anybody complain of the beds, pool, or elevator. They were not very friendly or helpful. Nobody even asked if my boyfriend was hurt or came to look at the ceiling. This was the most horrible "MOTEL" I have ever stayed in. Way too much money and horrible staff. DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2009

we stayed here 3 nights,the view from balcony was great,our refriderator wasnt working the day we arrived,we had bought lunch meat drinks and milk called front desk late that night,cindy was very helpful she wasnt able to move a fridge by herself,so she took our food to the office and stored it in their fridge the next day a full size fridge was brought to our room along with our food,after we left at the airport we discovered our grandson left his cellphone in the room called back when we got home cindy assured me the manger would call me the next morning and he did just that and to my surprise he had the phone and was so gracious to mail it that sme day.i will stay here every time i visit clearwater beach.this is the nicest beach i have ever been to.beachview inn you will always have my business

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2009

One of the more spartan rooms we've had in Clearwater Beach, the two double beds worked out perfectly for me and my teenage son. The room was clean, in good condition and sparsely furnished but we weren't in Clearwater for the room. I noted on arrival that linens were clean and the place well kept. The reception staff were great too, providing tips and information we needed during our stay. We were able to obtain a later check-out plus a new parking permit to keep our rental car in their lot past check-out time, due to our late-afternoon flight.

We were surprised that the rate included continental breakfast that included coffee, tea, juice, rolls, and assorted cereals and milk.

Some items we could have definitely used in our room were a hairdryer--I just take for granted they're in all rooms-- and a mini-fridge. Bu we were able to make due with ice from the machine to keep some perishibles cold in our room.

• Stayed: July 2009
1  Thank beckylyn
Reviewed June 14, 2009

We just got back home from staying the weekend, recently renovated and what a change for the better. Excellent staff, the pool and the view are awesome, great rates and most importantly very clean room. Best weekend escape ever. Clear Water Beach now has 2 permanent weekend warriors and of course we know where we'll be staying. Will recommend to all our family and friends and look forward to the 4th. of July weekend......

Benny & Jeanette