“Business Trip”

Sandpearl Resort
Ranked #7 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our company hosted an outing at the Sandpearl in August. We were there for 5 days, held multiple events and dinners, all of them a success. From the minute you walk in the double doors and are greeted by staff until you check out you will find EVERYONE to be friendly and helpful. All was outstanding from the facilities to the menus to the service. The rooms were fantastic, well cared for and clean. This resort knows how to treat their guests. Many of our guest brought their children (ranging in age from 6 month - 20 somethings) with as the resort in right on the beach and has activities onsite but near by.

Room Tip: While the gulf view rooms are great, consider a bay view as at night the lights of the bay are gorge...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
LaniWood, Front Office Manager at Sandpearl Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am delighted your company chose the Sandpearl Resort and Spa to hold its outing! I am especially pleased to hear that it was successful and enjoyable for you and your colleagues here at the resort. Thank you for providing such positive feedback regarding your experience. We are happy to serve you and look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

All I can say is WOW, what an excellent luxurious hotel. I stayed only 1 night but I wish I could have spent a week here! Rooms were clean and comfortable; the staff treated you like a celebrity! This place oozes $$$$ I am just a regular working person and stayed here as a gift from my sister after her wedding. Pulling up the valet take your cars and are super courteous. Seeing those Roles Royces in the front of the hotel coming in and out kind of made me feel out of place, but the staff treats everyone like a millionaire, just wonderful. The pool and grounds are immaculate! The room is excellent great bed, and amazing views!!!! Can't say enough good stuff about this place! I have no idea what it cost to stay here, but they trerat you like royalty. I'd love to come back for an extended stay. In addition, the white sand beach was gorgeous, the sand grains were so fine, like walking in flour.

Room Tip: Any room facing the ocean! Especially if you get lucky enough to see a moonset!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank SSMXPL1967

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing such positive feedback regarding your stay at the Sandpearl Resort and Spa! I am pleased to hear you felt comfortable in your room, enjoyed your view, and our staff were able to make you feel like a celebrity! It is our pleasure to serve you and ensure you are cared for and comfortable while you are here. We look forward to welcoming you back soon, and hopefully for an extended stay!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

O've been coming to Clearwater for years, and sometimes it can be hard to find a good place to stay. It can be VERY busy and hard to find a relaxing spot. Not at the Sandpearl. This resort makes you feel like you're truly on an island. The Floridan decor was beautiful, rooms were huge, staff was friendly, and food was delicious. I won't stay anywhere else in Clearwater now that I know this place. I can't wait to go back and stay longer.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback regarding your stay at the Sandpearl Resort and Spa. I am happy to hear you would only choose the Sandpearl again for future visits! We hope your next retreat to the resort is just as enjoyable, if not better, than your last. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Very clean, luxury hotel with updated rooms. We had a view of the pool and Gulf, which I worried may be loud, but was pleasantly surprised at how quiet the room was with the balcony door closed. We enjoyed this property so much, that I could have stayed on site our entire trip. Restaurants were very good and very convenient. Pool area was beautiful and relaxing. Service was top notch.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Sandpearl Resort and Spa. I am delighted to hear our pool area was a relaxing place for you to enjoy the Florida sunshine! I am also happy you were pleased with the quiet room and good view. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in most if the Clearwater Beach gulf front hotels and the Sandpearl is the clear winner when it comes to Location, & service. We loved the old Clearwater Beach Hotel (which was raised to build the Sand-pearl) mainly because of the walk onto the sand location, but Sandpearl has so much more to offer. From the champagne at check in, to the free bike hire, to the beach fire pit and bar service on the beach. It was just delightful to sit around the ( gas) fire pit on a chilly Christmas night and be served warm mulled cider. The Santa in the lobby was a lovely touch and the sand sculptures were just lovely. The reception were staff very helpful no matter what the request nothing was too much trouble. Valet parking was a little expensive but no more than other hotels nearby. An excellent stay.

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with positive feedback regarding your stay at the Sandpearl Resort and Spa. As a guest who has been visiting for many years, you choose to return to our resort and I am delighted to hear this. I am so glad you are happy with the service and activities we are pleased to provide to you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

First things first when we arrived we were greeted by the most charming or people the complementry mommosa was divine the one downfall was that we arrived at 1pm but our room wasent ready tell 4 so we made our way down to the pool the activite employees or pool helpers were amazing the girl at the desk was really nice but the 2 guys were Even more amazing they helped my 85 year old grandma by pushing her in a beach style wheelchair all the way to the water the funny thing was that one of the young men was a security gaurd it really made us feel safe and important the only complaint was the manager of the pool jen was her name she was very rude and because of her nor me or my grandma whent back to the pool for the rest of our stay the rooms were amazing the boat races were the perfect event to watch from our balcony but everything being said we loved our stay I just hope next year we come back they have a nicer pool manager

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tabitha s
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

So we came here for 4 night during our 3 week honeymoon
Of all the hotels we stayed in (this was our splash out hotel to end the honeymoon) they were the only ones to not recognise the fact we were on our honeymoon (they were aware from Virgin holidays) in others we got champagne/ fruit platters/wine etc... Poor for the price and class of the hotel.
The hotel was very lovely clean pleasant experience however how they justify their resort fee I don't know, we didn't use the pool towels as it rained the whole time
We couldn't access the wifi in our room (annoying as I had buisness to do) they were unhelpful when I called for help they just said move location in the room.
It also included water which we didn't get every day so we basically paid $100 for 6 bottles of water as we used nothing else that the resort fee was supposed to pay for.
They also clean the rooms very late which wasn't helpful when we were returning at 3pm for our 2 yr old to nap!
The restaurant was lovely and the staff there were brilliant!
We won't recommend this to our friends and we won't be wasting our money staying again!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank A11yj
Sandpearl_GM, General Manager at Sandpearl Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your recent trip to Clearwater Beach and your stay at the Sandpearl. I was happy to hear that you thought our hotel was lovely, clean and you had a pleasant experience.

In your review you mentioned you were disappointed that our Front Desk team did not recognize your anniversary. Please accept my sincere apology for that. We do our absolute best to recognize all special occasions and take pride in this. I am not sure the reason that yours was missed but I am very sorry for this.

If you would like to speak in person and feel it appropriate please feel free to contact me at the hotel.

Eric Waltz