This Hotel has got a lot going for it namely its wonderful location and superb staff. We stayed for 3 days as part of a 3 week family holiday in Florida. It is right on the beach and has its own great pool area. The room was beautiful and the Hotel has an air of quality about it. The Sunday brunch was brilliant and the pool food and drinks tremendous.We enjoyed our stay but there were a few niggles that if they had not been there would have made it perfect and our stay longer:
1. Wifi was appalling
2. This is not a cheap Hotel and its annoying to have to pay an extra resort fee per day, an extra fee for use of chairs, umbrellas etc on the beach and compulsory valet parking
3.Coffee machine in room yes but no cream or sugar
4.Although we were residents of the Hotel we could not get a table for dinner on the Saturday night despite requesting one on the Friday, this would not happen in Europe.
I feel all of the above niggles could be ironed out by management concentrating on the big picture and not chasing nickels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning location along a 700-foot expanse on the sugary white sands of pristine Gulf of Mexico beach front, Sandpearl Resort's casually elegant surroundings provide guests with a vacation experience unmatched on the beach. Just 18 miles from Tampa International Airport, our guests will experience the old Florida tradition of hospitality at our brand new world-class property. Our friendly staff will help make your stay memorable through plush amenities and impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandpearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpearl Hotel Clearwater