“Great restaurant”
Review of Rusty's Bistro

Rusty's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Rusty's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 696 Restaurants in Clearwater
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our award-winning chef prepares a variety of scrumptious soups, exotic main dishes and delectable desserts. Rusty's Bistro dinner features a prime rib buffet with only the finest center cut tenderloin. If this isn't what you crave, indulge yourself in one of our nightly chef's creations. To accompany all of our dishes is a selection of over 30 wines. Available by the glass or by the bottle, pair up your award-winning dinner with favorites like: Francis Ford Coppola, Claret, 2001 and Chianti Classico Riserva Ducale, Ruffino, Italy, 2000 to name just a few. Further relax with good company as you enjoy our live jazz piano in the evenings. Rusty's is open for dinner daily starting at 6:00PM.
Syosset, New York
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Excellent food and presentation. I have been eating here for aover 15 years and never had a bad meal.

Visited October 2013

• Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
“Spectacular”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Lamb Chops & NY Strip supported with Nickel & Nickel fine red wine.....fantastic. Service was discrete and efficient. The addition of black berries with the lamb jus was just the right balance :)

Visited October 2013
“Phenomenal”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I don't normally write reviews, as nothing I have is usually that impressive, but we had such a GREAT experience at Rusty's and I wanted to share.
My husband ordered the bacon wrapped filet, and it was the most tender delicious filet either of us has had before. I was jealous that I hadn't ordered that, until my chicken piccata arrived. I was equally as pleased. The staff was very friendly and on top of our every need.
The place was a little empty, which was surprising considering the experience we had there. Everyone visiting Clearwater needs to take a night to have dinner here. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Breakfast good, service not so good.”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

At a conference, breakfast buffet on the last day. I must say the buffet food was good. Bacon cooked perfect, nice selection of fruits, hot and cold cereals, pastries, hot foods. Our waiter was extremely inattentive though. Could not get coffee refills (he just seemed to forget ....three times) and then when we finally did, it was so hot from being on a warming burner so long. Also seemed he wanted us to do buffet as he all but took our menus away and pointed to the buffet.
As I see other reviews for dinner being better, I hope that our waiter just had a bad day....

• Visited September 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great prime rib buffet”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The prime rib buffet was very good! The salad bar, side dishes were also tasty.
The restaurant had an excellent family meal deal which included the buffet plus beverages for 49.95.

• Visited July 2013