“A great anniversary dinner”
Review of Rusty's Bistro

Rusty's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Rusty's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 693 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our award-winning chef prepares a variety of scrumptious soups, exotic main dishes and delectable desserts. Rusty's Bistro dinner features a prime rib buffet with only the finest center cut tenderloin. If this isn't what you crave, indulge yourself in one of our nightly chef's creations. To accompany all of our dishes is a selection of over 30 wines. Available by the glass or by the bottle, pair up your award-winning dinner with favorites like: Francis Ford Coppola, Claret, 2001 and Chianti Classico Riserva Ducale, Ruffino, Italy, 2000 to name just a few. Further relax with good company as you enjoy our live jazz piano in the evenings. Rusty's is open for dinner daily starting at 6:00PM.
plymouth uk.
“A great anniversary dinner”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Menu selection varied with something for any taste. On the night we visited the special was a full pound and a half Maine lobster, this is what we chose and it was beautiful. It was accompanied by fresh potatoes and ratatouille. A lovely wine complimented our dinner.
Having visited several times over the years it never fails to deliver a good meal.

We also had breakfast each morning from their breakfast buffet, and everything was excellent.

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Some really good, some not so good!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The food and service were inconsistent the two nights we ate there. The first night, everything was terrific. Jeremy was our server, and he took care of our every need. We ordered light meals on the menu, and were pleased with both the size of the portions, and the flavor. Shrimp and grits were way yummy!

The second night, we went early, and were one of two or three tables. Theresa was our server, our appetizer took 45 minutes to come, and the light entree I ordered was over salted. When the dining room manager came to ask how our dinner was, I was going to just say o.k., but my husband wanted to give feedback. The manager turned his back and walked away.

This is why we can only give this restaurant an average rating. Maybe a third visit will throw our decision towards the good. This restaurant can be great, but it was also not good at all.

• Visited April 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Above excellent! First class!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I came here as I read about it in the local guide. This was one of the highlights of my trip. My server, Jeremy, was sooo accommodating. I asked how the conch soup was and he suggested I give it a try. So he allowed me to sample it and it was great. He then made some suggestions for dinner and when I mentioned my preferences he suggested items to that. Everything he brought out from the wine to the entree salad and dessert was so delicious and every dish was so beautiful! You could tell there's a real chef back there! The ambiance was terrific with jazz music playing. The manager came over and asked how everything was....that's always impressive. All in all a great great restaurant with every ingredients superb! Definitely go here!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Kkryype
Clearwater, Florida
“Waste”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

What a waste of money!! My family went and the buffet was bad, there were several meats and only two veggies. The only dessert on the meal I ordered were made with things that I can not eat, and none of witch anyone in my party liked. It was disappointing and it was so bad my brother refused to eat there.

• Visited March 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Limited buffet”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We ate today at Rusty's, with two of our party selecting the buffet and the others ordering from the menu. In our stay at the Sheraton, we had eaten at the pool cafe and the other two venues and found the food superior at each location. From these experiences we decided to try the more expensive dinner buffet ($23.95) at Rusty's. Unfortunately the things we value in a pricey buffet were not available. The salad bar was limited, and the Black eyed Pea soup was not attractive or flavorful. While there were 5 meat selection, there were limited vegetables and the only pasta was overlooked and had croutons in it? There were NO desserts. The lelections included one oriental dish in which the broccoli was much and brownish and cashews were mushy. Overall the ala carte meals beat the buffet.

• Visited March 2013