“Good food”
Review of Rusty's Bistro

Rusty's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Rusty's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 693 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our award-winning chef prepares a variety of scrumptious soups, exotic main dishes and delectable desserts. Rusty's Bistro dinner features a prime rib buffet with only the finest center cut tenderloin. If this isn't what you crave, indulge yourself in one of our nightly chef's creations. To accompany all of our dishes is a selection of over 30 wines. Available by the glass or by the bottle, pair up your award-winning dinner with favorites like: Francis Ford Coppola, Claret, 2001 and Chianti Classico Riserva Ducale, Ruffino, Italy, 2000 to name just a few. Further relax with good company as you enjoy our live jazz piano in the evenings. Rusty's is open for dinner daily starting at 6:00PM.
Croydon, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We ate at Rustys twice during our stay at the Sheraton. On both evenings the food was good, and service fine.

Visited February 2013

• Polish first
Clearwater, Florida
“Incredible Food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went here while visiting Clearwater because the reviews were so good. We were not disappointed. One of the top meals I've had in my life. Great food and service.

• Visited February 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Awful , No Flavor”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Our waiter was super nice but this place is terrible. There food is expensive and not worth it no flavor chicken undercooked.

Visited August 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

To be honest, our meal got off to a bumpy start because our first waiter ignored us for about 25 minutes. (I asked a simple question about meal preparation due to a food allergy. He left to 'ask the chef' and never came back - but continued to serve the surrounding tables.) Eventually, at our request, another server took over and everything was brilliant from that moment on! When (not if) we return for another dinner at Rusty's, we will request Ryan to be our server! He was outstanding!

The food was phenomenal! The crab stuffed shrimp with risotto was one of the best meals I've ever eaten! The ambiance is great; there's a musician playing nice background music. Loved the decor!

I don't think there's a dress code. Rusty's is located in an upscale beach hotel so I think it's a little more relaxed. Most diners were dressed nicely but I saw one guy in jeans and sneakers, and another in nice shorts and flip flops. Personally, I would feel uncomfortable dressing so casual but it seems to be cool and no one is judging.

We cannot wait to go back!

Visited February 2013
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
“A Culinary Experience”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My friends and I dined twice at this restaurant, and both times indulged on the Steak and Cake. We went on "Steak Night", and received a glass of wine with any steak purchase, so that enhanced the experience. I recommend the bacon wrapped filet mignon and crab cake. You will be complimenting the chef, I assure you.

Visited January 2013