“Can't wait to go back!”
Review of Rusty's Bistro

Rusty's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Rusty's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 725 Restaurants in Clearwater
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our award-winning chef prepares a variety of scrumptious soups, exotic main dishes and delectable desserts. Rusty's Bistro dinner features a prime rib buffet with only the finest center cut tenderloin. If this isn't what you crave, indulge yourself in one of our nightly chef's creations. To accompany all of our dishes is a selection of over 30 wines. Available by the glass or by the bottle to pair with your award-winning dinner. Further relax with good company as you enjoy our live jazz piano in the evenings.
Reviewed February 17, 2013

To be honest, our meal got off to a bumpy start because our first waiter ignored us for about 25 minutes. (I asked a simple question about meal preparation due to a food allergy. He left to 'ask the chef' and never came back - but continued to serve the surrounding tables.) Eventually, at our request, another server took over and everything was brilliant from that moment on! When (not if) we return for another dinner at Rusty's, we will request Ryan to be our server! He was outstanding!

The food was phenomenal! The crab stuffed shrimp with risotto was one of the best meals I've ever eaten! The ambiance is great; there's a musician playing nice background music. Loved the decor!

I don't think there's a dress code. Rusty's is located in an upscale beach hotel so I think it's a little more relaxed. Most diners were dressed nicely but I saw one guy in jeans and sneakers, and another in nice shorts and flip flops. Personally, I would feel uncomfortable dressing so casual but it seems to be cool and no one is judging.

We cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My friends and I dined twice at this restaurant, and both times indulged on the Steak and Cake. We went on "Steak Night", and received a glass of wine with any steak purchase, so that enhanced the experience. I recommend the bacon wrapped filet mignon and crab cake. You will be complimenting the chef, I assure you.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The service was pleasant and helpful for our group. The food was high quality and the breakfast buffet allowed us to stay on schedule.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The server was on top of everything yet never seemed overbearing. He was helpful in describing menu items, and providing everything we needed without us ever asking. The buffet food all tasted fresh and there was an appropriate amount of choices. The prime rib was so delicious we had to go back for more! The chocolate lava cake was rich and served at the perfect temperature, and the creme brûlée was superb. This buffet is a great experience for anyone looking for an upscale take on this style of dining.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Went for the Saturday night buffet. Great atmosphere. Very classy. Great for occasions. Tough to make a buffet classy, but they pull it off. Crab legs and prime rib at a great price. Highly recommend.