“Nice breakfast!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Iowa
“Nice breakfast!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband and I visited Clearwater Beach in March 2012. We ate at the Marina Restaurant for breakfast one day. It is a small place, so we were fortunate to get a table, but we enjoyed our breakfast. The portions were a nice size! I ordered a fruit plate, and it was fresh and huge! A heads up is that the restaurant accepts cash only.

Visited March 2012
patricia w, Owner at Marina Restaurant, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a very nice review of our restaurant. The next time you visit, it would be a pleasure to be part of your dining experience again.
Merry happy holidays to you and yours
Marina Restaurant in Warm Sunny Florida

Louisville, Kentucky
“Top notch breakfasts!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

A great place to start the day with a great breakfast and good, hot coffee! Service is impeccable. You will not leave here with an empty stomach!

Visited September 2012
patricia w, Owner at Marina Restaurant, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for all your kind words. We try very hard to keep our american food diner clean, comfortable, friendly and at the forefront. ..our food at it's freshest and least amount of preservatives for you...our customer. Our appreciation for you as our customer is taken in the highest regard and never taken for granted. It is true we are a cash only business (traveler checks too), truth...it does keep costs down, have noticed a rise in customers need for acceptance on that subject...looking into it, but for now "cash only". Again, thank you for crossing our paths and supporting small business...keeping america thriving.
Monee, Illinois
“Great place”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We've been coming to Clearwater Beach for years and we always stopped here to eat. I was on a solo trip this time and stopped in for breakfast.The restaurant is located inside the marina building. I wanted to have lunch here the day before but due to hurricane Issac approaching they closed early. I ordered the banana pancakes and a side of sausage. The food was excellent and three big pancakes kept me full all day. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There's a u-shaped counter to sit at or booths along the window. Some people even sat outside to eat or have coffee. Cash only but an atm is ten feet away in the lobby. I love coming here for the food and the local atmosphere. I'll gladly return the next time I'm in the area.

• Visited August 2012
Wigan
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Been going back to Marina cafe for last 3 years when staying on Clearwater Beach. The food is freshly cooked and always tastes wonderful. The coned beef hash is excellent.. reminds me of home. Also enjoyed a luinch there this year and again the food is well cooked and excellent value. Remember they only take cash!!!

• Visited August 2012
wigan
“breakfast heaven”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

small cafe in the marina complex. nice booths and excellent big breakfasts always delivered with good service.try the cornbeef hash

Visited August 2012