“Perfect Italian!”

Cesare's At The Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Cesare's At The Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 737 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sandkey Bridge
Transit: Jolley Trolley, PSTA pick ups in front of restaurant
Description: Both born and raised in Italy, our founders Cesare and Carlo, know what an authentic Italian meal means. Family and friends gathering around to enjoy each others company with a good glass of wine and the perfect dish. Savor Italy's finest flavors including our award winning lasagna and pastas. Real and hard to find Italian specialities such as pappardelle with imported porcini and wild mushrooms, veal ossobuco, filet mignon in a Brandy sauce, fresh fish and seafood, veal classics and homemade desserts. You can dine in or "al fresco" overlooking the water and Sand Key Bridge while being pampered by our professional staff.
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We were in town 3 nights and after having dinner here the first night, we had to return the night before we left. Forget seafood in Indian Rocks or Clearwater, great Italian is a true treat!

Our favorite was the Bolognese, which is on my mind a week a later. I wish I was eating it now. Green lasagna was so light and melted in your mouth. Grouper Livornese was flakey and delectable. Amazing flavor and pasta textures all around. The salads that we tried were the caesar, which was not creamy like some imitations, and the tomato and onion salad which was very unique and delicious. My son and I loved the creme brûlée (both nights) and the cannoli was perfect. The wine which we had was the Andretti Cab and it was dry and delicious. Mr. Andretti was even in the booth next to us, which was a special bonus.
Overall amazing food and service. We will return on any visit to the Tampa area.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

My Wife and I have been Cesare's a few times, but this dinner was better than ever! For appetizer we shared a calamari that was fried to perfection and the marinara to dip in was delicious. For main course, I tried the Ossobuco with angel hair pasta, amazing!!! My wife had the sea bass and loved it. Our server was very good and attentive. The manager, Dino, came over to check on us and made us feel very welcomed while there. We finished off our meal with a Tiramisu and coffee. Just the kind of experience you want when you're going out to dinner on a special night.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I recently visited Cesare's on my own in search of a respite from the touristy dining spots in Clearwater beach. The dining room was pretty much full on a week night so Cesare gave me a perch at the bar. I ordered a Peroni beer and then enjoyed his Tuna Tartare. I am a seafood wholesaler and an ex commercial fisherman and have pretty high standards. This dish was served with a wonderful white cream sauce and a portion of a complex tasting salsa. It was delicious and a generous helping. A lovely piece of fish indeed.

Since it was a rather cold evening I had no regrets about ordering a daily special, lamb shank. My wife does a rendition which is excellent but I have to say Cesare gives her a run for the money. Cooked beautifully with rich flavours and fresh asparagus, it really made my day. A glass of the house red rounded it out nicely.

The service was perfect and it was fun to watch Cesare working the room like a pro. he clearly throws his all into his vocation.

I'll be back on my next swing through the area. Thank you.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Our server was good (nick). The food came out quickly and was good, but being Italian I'm very critical of Italian restaurants seeing as I could cook everything myself
Being that there are not many Italian restaurants I can not complain

The place was clean and we were seated quickly. Both the host and servers were very polite and customer oriented. I would go back because the overall experience was positive

They have outside seating which is nice especially on a clear Florida night.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We went here due to a Groupon that we purchased before leaving home. We had reservations and they accomodated our group very nicely. The food is very well prepared and it was nice to have the outdoor heaters on a cool night as sleeveless tops get chilly when the sun goes down. A nice and refreshing alternative to the "deep fried" restaurants!

1  Thank AJH