“Heaven on the beach!”

Cesare's At The Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Cesare's At The Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 719 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sandkey Bridge
Transit: Jolley Trolley, PSTA pick ups in front of restaurant
Description: Both born and raised in Italy, our founders Cesare and Carlo, know what an authentic Italian meal means. Family and friends gathering around to enjoy each others company with a good glass of wine and the perfect dish. Savor Italy's finest flavors including our award winning lasagna and pastas. Real and hard to find Italian specialities such as pappardelle with imported porcini and wild mushrooms, veal ossobuco, filet mignon in a Brandy sauce, fresh fish and seafood, veal classics and homemade desserts. You can dine in or "al fresco" overlooking the water and Sand Key Bridge while being pampered by our professional staff.
Reviewed November 11, 2011

We dined on a weeknight in October and being Yankees we thought the weather was beautiful enough to enjoy the outdoor patio while all the Floridians shivered inside. The waiter was extremely attentive and the food was fantastic as we watched the sun set on the Gulf! We will definitely return to Cesare's!

1  Thank PeteNWMass

Reviewed November 11, 2011

We went to Cesare's on the neach because I had bought a Groupon. Its about 10 minutes from our house and we Love to try diffrent places to eat!! Its a small but nice place, Waiter was good, its very pricey. Ordered Prosecco to drink it was good. Cesar Salad (ala cart) it was a big salad, I didnt care for the dressing I didnt eat much of it. My husband finished it for me. He ordered Lobster Bisque (ala cart) it was good at first but then it had a strong fishy taste. My husband agreed. I ordered the special which was little pasta pockets w/ricotta and a tomato cream sauce w/Prosciutto and Mushrooms. I enjoyed it. My husband order another special Grouper we both thought it was very good. Then we indulged in the Creme Brulee which was also good. our meal was about 93.00 with the groupon left a 53.00 balance which of course we tipped the waiter on the 93.00. We returned home and about 4 hours later was doubled over w/Stomach Cramps that lasted about 2 hours took a antacid finally could get some sleep. Then this moring Diarrhea for about 2 hours straight. My Husband didnt have any of it..So Im thinking it was the pasta pockets..Its too bad I really thought the food was pretty good....But the end result wasnt that good.

1  Thank PANAV
Reviewed November 4, 2011

We had three days in Clearwater Beach, with three restaurants to pick. My wife likes to end vacations with Italians, and I'm glad we did. Located at the North end of the bridge, the strip-mall location is nothing special. However, the quality of the fresh food, preparation and taste is what I go out for. I had the pasta special for the evening (great sauce), my wife thetender Osso Buco. The owner came to every table and engaged customers as much as they wanted to chat. I'd give this a high recommendation, and hope you're as satisfied as we were with this choice.

1  Thank jegrim
Reviewed October 16, 2011

We visited Cesare's on our first full night in Florida, i.e.slightly jetlagged coming from Europe, but the excellent food kept us awake. I had one of the best Frutti di Mare pastas I've had in a long time and my wife enjoyed the equally excellent trio di pasta. Great service with good attention to detail in an nice setting. Worth a visit!

Reviewed October 1, 2011

Kudos to this place, we LOVED it! The food was great, homemade pasta, yummy meat selections, and absolutely outstanding, friendly service. We were there on a Friday night, and it was moderately busy, not packed (this is a relatively slow season in that area). Often an experience at that level of quality in food, service, and price feels "stuffy", but this place was not that way at all. The owner greeted us warmly at the door and shook our hands on the way out, and everyone there was very welcoming of our kids. We knew who our server was, but the staff worked seamlessly together to meet our needs - we were so impressed. I have read the other reviews, and I get it, yes it was expensive - especially for some of those reviewing that got only pasta dishes with no meat. The interesting thing about the pricing on the menu was that you don't pay that much more for the meat. We all got meat dishes (one was lobster ravioli, one was a LARGE filet mignon, and the other 2 were kids meals - yes, they have a kids menu & will also make whatever a kid wants that is not on the menu), we all got drinks (one was wine), no dessert, and we got out of there for $99, plus tip. We had a Groupon to soften the blow, but even without that we would go back. About the "strip mall" complaint - how much do you know about that area? We are locals, and that area is so built up that almost all the restaurants are "in something", either a restaurant or a storefront type location. This place has an unobstructed view of the water, even though it is across the street - something not many restaurants there can claim. The patio area looked appealing even though we ate inside. Cesare's is worth a try - it was an thoroughly enjoyable experience. From what I've heard about their desserts, we will save room for them next time!