Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road
Ranked #20 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
Reviewed August 14, 2009

This was a newer hotel that was very clean. This hotel is definately on my recommend to friends list.

• Stayed: July 2009

Reviewed April 28, 2009

Hotel is very new. Just a mile or so from I-175. Very quiet street. Quick drive to downtown, the pier, Tropicana stadium. The staff was very friendly. Cracker Barrel is just right across the street. McDonald, Burger King... are just less than one block away. Free continental breakfast. The price was very reasonable. The Hampton Inn near downtown or on 49th street is almost double the price.

I highly recommend this hotel and would come back in the future.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2009

We stayed at this Hampton Inn over the holidays. It is a new hotel that is very convenient to all the attractions we wanted to see. Very reasonable price/rate for this hotel. Had a very nice continental breakfast with different variety each day. Staff very helpful.

Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2009

Stayed here night before our return flight home out of the small Clearwater airport. The surrounding area seemed pretty uninspiring but we were literally 5 minutes from the airport which was our goal. As far as I could tell there was no airport shuttle but we had a car rental so didn't mind. We had spent our vacation at a Hyatt resort so not fair to compare it to that. However, our room was spotlessly clean and roomy with a very comfortable bed. We had adjoining king suites(so our kids had their own place to sleep)-note the rooms with queens don't adjoin at this property.. Overall, one of the nicest Hamptons I have seen in terms of the rooms

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2009

I needed a hotel for a couple of nights until I moved into my new place. I'd relocated to Clearwater... The hotel was near the storage facilty that I had contracted with to hold my furniture.

The room was spacious and the bath towels were plush. That's always a biggie for me!

The location was excellent for someone newly transplanted from VA. It made it easier to do a little joyriding around what was to become my new home. I made a few trips to nearby beaches and thorougly enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn.

I would recommend them to anyone!

Stayed: January 2008
1  Thank loveleione
Reviewed January 17, 2009

Best hotel in the area for $79.00. Clean and pleasant, staff friendly. Usual continental breakfast. Location was great for getting around, but you definently need a car. Don't miss the nearby bakery Frieda's.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank OklahomaParislover
Reviewed December 22, 2008

The Hampton Inn on Ulmerton Road is a very nice, modern Hampton Inn. The staff is friendly, the lobby is very clean, and the fitness center one of the nicest that I've ever seen in this class of hotel.

The rooms are clean, quiet, and comfortable. The area seems like a safe area. Parking is free and the lot is very large. The person at the desk told me that most people who stay here are for business. My wife and I stayed here on our way from Miami, FL back to Knoxville, TN (where we live). If we are in the area, we'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Blake R
Travelers also viewed these Clearwater hotels
Comfort Inn & Suites
#7 of 98 in Clearwater
Pier House 60 Marina Hotel
Pier House 60 Marina Hotel
#12 of 98 in Clearwater

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road

Address: 4050 Ulmerton Rd, Clearwater, FL 33762-4103
Location: United States > Florida > Clearwater
#6 Business Hotel in Clearwater
#8 Family Hotel in Clearwater
#28 Romantic Hotel in Clearwater
Price Range: $142 - $279 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road 2.5*
The Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater/St. Petersburg-Ulmerton Road, FL hotel is minutes away from St. Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport and a short drive to many businesses and attractions.Explore 35 miles of white-sand beaches, including Fort De Soto Park, Caladesi Island and Clearwater Beach. Visit St. Pete Pier, a recreational pier featuring dining, fishing and family events in cultural downtown St. Petersburg. Visit Pier 60 on Clearwater Beach for shopping, playgrounds and beautiful sunsets when you stay at this hotel in Clearwater/St. Petersburg.Attend sporting events at Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays, or Philadelphia Phillies Spring Training at Bright House Field, just 8 miles from the hotel. Practice your swing at numerous golf courses in the area. If you prefer the arts, visit the Gulf Coast Museum of Art and Salvador Dali Museum, or appreciate nature at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium.Start your day with Hampton's free hot breakfast. Stay in touch with your family and the office with free high-speed internet access in your room or in our 24-hour business center. After a day at the beach or in meetings, relax in your clean and fresh Hampton bed®. Among Clearwater/St. Petersburg hotels, you’ll find our first-class service and accommodations are close to it all, but far above the rest. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road Hotel