Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$176
$187
$168
$166
  • Pool
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$126
Travelocity
All reviewsroad constructionfront deskcracker barrel across the streetpete airportclose to the airportcomplimentary breakfastpie airportwould stay here againroom was cleanst petenice hotelbusy roadthe breakfast areaconvenient locationbusiness tripfitness centerinns
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Was not happy with this particular hotel. Was not up to Standards. The Sleep Inn across street stayed at last year was better than this one. the complimentary breakfast was not cooked. The bed pillows were not acceptable. There was no fridge or microwave in room. Not worth money paid.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
5  Thank Warren M
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Warren M,
Thank you for your review and feedback as it helps us to provide better service to our guests. My Team and I take pride in ensuring all our guests receive the Hilton-quality stay they should always expect, and it appears that we failed this time. We apologize for the experience that you had here. As per our 100% Guarantee we are crediting you for the night, and we hope the next time you are in the Clearwater area that you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

The newly remodeled lobby was very attractive. Numerous staff members were friendly and pleasant, from front desk, to maids, to breakfast room attendant. Breakfast was above average for a Hampton Inn. Our room was clean and quiet. I would stay there again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

AlaskanVagabond,
Thank you for your feedback and review of Hampton Inn Clearwater. We appreciate your compliments regarding our hotel, amenities, and especially the friendly service delivered during your stay. We hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We dropped in without a reservation and had a very easy time getting three rooms for a night. Didn't know much about the area but the gentleman at the front desk was excellent in working with us. Free breakfast, free wifi, and very large rooms made for a pleasant night. Hotel is about 15-20 minutes from Clearwater Beach. I am typically a loyal Marriott customer but I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: I asked for a high floor facing the airport which was pleasantly accommodated.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Daniel A
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Daniel A,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your Hampton Inn Clearwater experience. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us, and we're glad our spacious accommodations and value added amenities met your satisfaction. We hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again in the future. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I would classify my stay at this property "pleasant". The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly, the complimentary breakfast is Hampton-standard and good, and unlike many Hamptons and other hotels I have stayed at, the wireless Internet access was quite good. My biggest beef with the wifi (and this is ALL Hamptons and virtually every other hotel) is that your complimentary access is for 24 hours, so even if you are staying for a WEEK, at that 24 hour mark, you need to authorize yourself again with the hotel's wifi service. This WILL interrupt any work you are doing at that particular point in time, and has happened to me more than once, cause you to lose work, and I cannot determine why the system is not smart enough to know (since it validates your room number) that you are staying longer and not cut you off to require re-authorization every 24 hours. I actually think this is a programming issue with Wayport who appears to be their wifi service provider, a problem easily fixed *IF* Wayport would want to, but this is a major irritation. Back to Hampton, lots of road construction around here so be careful but a ton of great places to eat, both fast food as well as great restaurants within a 4-5 minute drive. The bed here, in keeping with most (not all) Hamptons, was incredibly comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

t1man,
I'm happy to hear of your pleasant stay with us at Hampton Inn Clearwater, and thank you for writing a review. We appreciate your compliments regarding our clean and comfortable accommodations, friendly staff, and complimentary breakfast selection. Your feedback is important to us regarding the wifi service, and we sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you experienced as a result. We value you as our guest and we hope you'll return for another visit in the future. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

First off this is the first hotel review I have ever posted although I check T.A. before every trip that I make..that is how strongly I feel about my last visit at this hotel. Booked as an after cruise hotel close to the airport and we ended up needing to extend 2 additional nights due to weather delays at our arriving airport. The hotel was clean, the breakfast is as good as any other hotel we have ever stayed, warm cookies in the evening and the staff went out of their way to make the unexpected extension smooth and enjoyable for us (including the kids). The gentleman working evenings (I think his name was Paul?) was especially helpful, knowledgeable and fun! 3 minutes from the airport, close to food and gas and STARBUCKS... And No Blizzard! :-) what more could we ask for? Awesome Hotel for after cruise, or business. Thanks Hampton for remembering the hospitality in a "hospitality business". GH

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gary H,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review from your experience at Hampton Inn Clearwater. We're happy to have been a part of your travels, and we appreciate you choosing to stay with us after your cruise. I'm pleased to hear our staff's warm hospitality exceeded your expectations and made for an enjoyable stay. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our team on their excellence in service and cleanliness. We hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again in the future. Thank you once again for writing.