Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road
Ranked #13 of 94 Hotels in Clearwater
Indialantic, Florida
“Always consistent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Always crazy traffic on Ulmerton so plan accordingly in the mornings. Give yourself 15 extra minutes above what your online map says! Updated lobby. Hotel has been here for a while. Decent Hampton though.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Rdigglesworth,
Thank you for your review. We’re happy to have had you as our guest at Hampton Inn Clearwater, and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Robert Knauff, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
MIAMI, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great service, Delicious and a large variety of breakfast items. Fast Internet and super comfortable beds and pillows. It was like a dream come true for anybody who's in business of pleasure. I recommend this hotel 110%

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Ramon R,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing your experience with us at Hampton Inn Clearwater. It’s great to hear you enjoyed your stay, our comfortable beds, and the value added amenities that we’re proud to offer our guests. Thank you again for writing and sharing your recommendations of our great hotel and friendly staff. We hope you’ll visit us again soon.

Fort Myers, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We traveled to Tampa for a wedding, and found this hotel last minute before driving up. Great place for the price, everything was clean, and the staff were very friendly. Will stay here again next time we are up that way.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Angel T,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us at Hampton Inn Clearwater. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us on your way to Tampa, and we’re glad you found our clean accommodations and friendly staff well suited for your travels. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you again for writing.

Gainesville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Excellent accommodations for the price during a June weekend stay. The staff were quite professional, polite and friendly. If there were anything negative to note on this particular trip and hotel stay, it would be that the swimming pool was a tad bit chilly and the weight of the room doors made their closing from a full opening quite loud and able to be heard throughout the entire hallway.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
James H,
We appreciate your review and kind comments about our friendly staff and excellent accommodations. Your feedback is important to us as we continually strive to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for writing. We hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon at Hampton Inn Clearwater.

Nashville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

The hotel is nice and clean and the staff is extremely friendly. The bathrooms inside the rooms are nice and the water pressure is good. The beds are nice and firm but not so firm they are uncomfortable. The chairs in the room are a bit worn out though. Other than that though everything at this hotel is great. It's location is right near a lot of places to eat and shop etc. Its location is wonderful. The internet connection there usually test right around 2Mpbs upstream and downstream, (when connected using the Ethernet cable in in the room. When connected via WIFI it scores around 1.2Mbps upstream and downstream. Which is what I would consider on par for Hotels across the united states (for free internet access as a guest anyways)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Joesph S,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Hampton Inn Clearwater. We’re happy to have had you as our guest, and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your complimentary feedback on our clean hotel, friendly staff and comfortable accommodations. We hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Sebring, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

As nearly always, the Hampton proved again that they do deserve the title of Best Value. When traveling Hampton always seems to beckon to us as we search for our evening stay. We trust that the Hampton will be CLEAN and QUIET wherever we travel. The free Breakfast station is consistenly good and always fresh....we can count on it!! Hampton to us means consistency and good value located conveniently to major access highways.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Rich K,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Hampton Inn Clearwater. We appreciate your patronage, as well as your kind comments about our clean, quiet and well valued hotel. I’m pleased to hear that we consistently provide an exceptional stay that you’ve come to expect from us. We value you as our guest, and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you again for writing.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a couple days while traveling for business. It's slightly below average for cleanliness and room quality, as far as Hamptons go. My unexpected visit occurred during the middle of the day towards the end of my trip. I was in my room working with the do not disturb sign hanging on the door. I was dressed in business attire but had taken my pants and shirt off so as not to wrinkle them while I was lying in bed working on my laptop. I heard a knock on the door and somebody say something which I couldn't understand. I quickly jumped out of bed to get dressed but before I could even get my pants on the door opened. I yelled "hey, there's somebody in here". A man quickly closed the door as he apologized and said something about counting microwaves and refrigerators. I went down to the front desk later and asked why someone would enter my room without permission especially when I had a do not disturb sign on the door. The front desk attendant apologized and said they are never supposed to do that. He told me he would have the General Manager contact me. Later that night I got a half hearted apology message left on my room phone that was more an attempt to rationalize what he had done rather than an apology. Needless to say I wasn't happy with how the GM handled the situation and won't be returning to that hotel anytime soon.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
grjeff,
Thank you for writing. I am very sorry for the problems connected with your stay. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention and sincerely apologize for the experience you had while staying with us. I can assure you this has been addressed with our staff. Your feedback is important to me and I apologize for your unhappiness with the way the situation was handled. As the new General Manager, I would be happy to discuss further and express my sincere apologies. Please feel free to contact me directly 727.572.7456. We value you as our guest and hope you will give us another chance the next time you travel to the Clearwater. Thank you again for writing.