i have stayed at this new Hampton Inn several times since it was built and numerous times at there older location down the street and have very few complaints about it , anything i needed was taken care of or fixed pretty much on the spot... this new hotel is a much nicer and alot quiter hotel then the older one that was right behind the take off ramp of the airport... i have been travling to Florida for the last 19 years visiting my daughter once her and her mother moved there when me and her mother split up , i have stayed at numerous hotels there over the years and pretty much hated most of them because of there service or there employees where ruid to talk to or get anything done and or fixed , i have been staying with Hampton Inn i know for probably over 10 years now every year when i am down there , i can be to the beach in no time , close to shoping and lots of great places to eat and when i fly in rather into Clearwater or Tampa airport i am normally there in no time flat and in my room... i would highly recommend this hotel based off of my experience with them!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater/St. Petersburg-Ulmerton Road, FL hotel is minutes away from St. Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport and a short drive to many businesses and attractions.Explore 35 miles of white-sand beaches, including Fort De Soto Park, Caladesi Island and Clearwater Beach. Visit St. Pete Pier, a recreational pier featuring dining, fishing and family events in cultural downtown St. Petersburg. Visit Pier 60 on Clearwater Beach for shopping, playgrounds and beautiful sunsets when you stay at this hotel in Clearwater/St. Petersburg.Attend sporting events at Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays, or Philadelphia Phillies Spring Training at Bright House Field, just 8 miles from the hotel. Practice your swing at numerous golf courses in the area. If you prefer the arts, visit the Gulf Coast Museum of Art and Salvador Dali Museum, or appreciate nature at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium.Start your day with Hampton's free hot breakfast. Stay in touch with your family and the office with free high-speed internet access in your room or in our 24-hour business center. After a day at the beach or in meetings, relax in your clean and fresh Hampton bed®. Among Clearwater/St. Petersburg hotels, you’ll find our first-class service and accommodations are close to it all, but far above the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road
- Hampton Inn Clearwater
- Clearwater Hampton Inn