“We keep coming back!”

Camelot Beach Resort
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband and I love this place. We travel to clearwater frequently for my husbands business. The rooms are comfortable and clean - king sized beds and kitchenetts. We have not stayed at any other location since our first visit last year. The location is excellent; once business is complete we park the car and walk everywhere. We enjoy excellent food and live music nightly on our frequent trips here. Vicki, the manager, is a gem...always so accommodating and welcoming. I love to hear "honey, I need to visit the Clearwater office".

Room Tip: All the rooms are charming.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Camelot Beach Resort

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this property for a wedding this past weekend, and we both were pleasantly surprised at how quaint this property was. Our room had a king bed, kitchenette and a clean bathroom. The pool is in the center courtyard, which gives the property a "South Beach Miami" feel. Vickie was extremely helpful in the booking process, and we definitely will be back due to the great service and pet friendly accommodations. Everything is in walking distance - beach, restaurants, gas station - if you need it, you can walk to it. Great find!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor, reduces noise from the center courtyard.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed at the Resort during New Year's Eve week. We had a wonderful stay! It was clean, close to everything (especially the beach) and was run efficiently! We really enjoyed meeting the owner who takes much pride in the Camelot! I can absolutely recommend the Camelot! :-)

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My Fiance & I chose the Camelot mainly because they are pet friendly. We are back again in February because we were so pleased! Very clean rooms & excellent location. Manager Vickie was more than helpful in many ways, especially when my Fiance & I changed our trip plans twice on short notice. Defiantly our new favorite place!

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Tonyalee2128
Reviewed January 20, 2013

If you're looking for accomodations that reflect what old world charm Clearwater Beach had after the new and beautiful hotels and condos went up, then this is the place for you. The location is right across from the sand, walking distance to restaurants and shops and will meet your needs for a night or month without the high costs. The Camelot affords the opportunity to stay on the beach for one or more months without breaking the bank.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank patricia j
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We stayed here for 2 days at the end of our vacation in Florida. My family felt right at home. You just don't get the kind of friendly service like this anymore and I want to thank you for that Vicky! It is such a cute little place nestled right on the main strip. It is very helpful that everything is in such close distance. I again cannot say enough about the friendly service and the cleanliness of this Resort....Thank you Vicky ♥

Room Tip: Any room here is just spectacular!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DawnMoo
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We stayed here by recommendation not having any real expectations and were so pleasantly surprised! The hotel manager (owner?) Vicky is so helpful and friendly....the room was absolutely spotless and the decor very welcoming. The location was just perfect right across from the Palm Pavillion and beautiful beach. Our experience was more than we had hoped for and have already booked our second stay! You won't be disappointed :)

• Stayed: January 2013