$209
HolidayInn.com
Sandpearl Resort(Clearwater)
$263
$179
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$171
$135
  • Beachfront
$249
$146
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$166
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
$258
  • Pool
All reviewshard working couplejust returned from our annualclearwater beachplace to staysilver sandsgreat vacationnice poolwalking distanceseparate bedroomfull size fridgeacross the streetmemorial day weekendthe location is perfectstellasandiemicrowavegrill
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Read some reviews over past few months, but normally go on gut instinct!!! Best choice we made.All my wife and I wanted was somewhere to sleep after busy day on beaches and bars in the evening.This was a first class choice,they had a pool,never used it once because I do not see the point of swimming in a pool when you have the waters of the Gulf of Mexico only yards away.While on the subject of the Gulf what a beach!!
Owner was very helpful.We needed help to get an address for a Fleetwood Mac concert in Tampa (satnav) he could'nt find it but after a few calls to friends he finally came up trumps.Perfect.
All in all if your looking for fair price hotel in Clearwater then this place will be a great choice
Entertainment in Clearwater is fine Shepards ok and Holiday inn has good bar.Peir 60 ok

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Guzply
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stayed at this wonderful Motel between 11 - 18 June 2013. The 2 owners (Stella & Edward) are the 2 sweetest, honest and hard working people I've met in a long time. The cost to stay at Sands Point Motel is very low compared to other far less desirable

motels in less desirable locations. Stella & Edward both came from Poland many years ago and lived in Chicago for a long time before buying this motel. Their their old world charm and Polish accents is still with them though.

The rooms have all been renovated in recent years, and my room was spotless, cool and comfortable. The motel has WIFI, free parking - and a refrigerator, microwave, cable TV and a coffee maker in each room. The bed in my room was especially comfortable.

The motel is ideally located and close to everything. It is a 5 min walk to Clearwater Beach, and only about a mile and a half from Sand Key State Park and beach - which I preferred to go to because it is less crowded than Clearwater Beach, and parking there is only $5 for the entire day.

Clearwater Beach is not very crowded on weekdays; but on weekends it does get rather crowded. I enjoyed going to Sand Key Beach in the morning and again 2 hours before sunset and the whole days cost just a single $5 for parking.

Sands Point Motel has a nice inground pool, and you can walk to many restaurants nearby. I loved to eat outside at the nearby Beach Shanty 2 for breakfast. I would also walk to the very close and fabulous Post Corner Restaurant - and sit out on their porch and catch the cool Bay breezes for both breakfast and dinner.

I must have been lucky. Because during the week I stayed at this motel, all the other guests were very nice and it was easy to strike up conversations with them. Perhaps that was because they were also happy and relaxed at this wonderful and quiet Motel.

Edward says his wife Stella loves to cook. She often brought trays of delicious spicy chicken wings and sausages she was happy to offer up for guests to sample. /s/ Steve Keohane, USN (Retired)

Room Tip: They are all quiet rooms. The hotel is built with concrete, so I heard no noise from either other rooms or from the street.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
9  Thank SteveinMass
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I have read all reviews about this motel and still decided to go there the owners were verry friendly and help full they cleaned ure room upon request but gave u towels all day long once again upon request it was verry affordable the rooms n site was clean n every visitor there was friendly good part about it, it was one block from the famous shepards night club cons about it was a lil far walk to the pier 60 n boat rentals!!!! I would book here again just obay there rules and. Ull be fine the 2 magor rules are no jumping in the pool and if u wana stay up all night n drink go to the tiki by the road n trust me they will not bother you!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Nurkaedis1
Reviewed June 9, 2013

booked 3 nights stayed 5 during our recent florida flydrive mature couple uk position excellent clean well fitted rooms . the owners ed & stella make you welcome and very friendly I would recommend this motel to anyone pool area excellent with plenty beds ,chairs and shade together with BBQ EXCELLENT HOLIDAY.

Room Tip: some rooms had bigger rooms and 2 bedrooms just tell them what you need
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ronaldh45
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My husband I stayed at Sands Point Motel, Clearwater Beach for three weeks in April of this year. This was our second visit and it was an awesome vacation. Stella and Ed, the owners are so accommodating and always trying to please everyone. We were very pleased with our one bedroom apartment which was very clean and had all the conveniences you would want. It is close to everything including restaurants, beach, and shopping. We have booked to return next year and would definitely recommend Sands Point as one of the best places to stay in Clearwater Beach.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple