Frenchy's Oasis Motel
La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$84
$168
$171
$152
$268
$249
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$146
$421
$325
$173
  • Pool
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$175
$135
  • Beachfront
$215
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfrenchy's restaurantslaundry basketretro stylesalt water cafejimmy buffetclearwater beachterrazzo floorsintercoastal waterwaypool toysshort blocksquick walk to the beachwalking distancesized fridgefish housegreat view of the baybeach towelsgreat place to stay
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Room Tip: we stumbled on this by accident-was the only place with a room available. LOVED it. only a block or two from the beach. Right on the bay. incredibly clean!! just redone in 60s style. nothing fancy-no frills-except our room was an efficiency with a couch and kitchenette and flatscreen tv. the room was huge. inground pool was very clean. we would definitely stay there again. plus--they give you coupons when you check in!!!!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stamf0rdCT
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I booked this motel after finding it on a Clearwater Beach web site. It reminds me of the sixties-retro places in Wildwood, NJ--but with real palm trees and beautiful views. As soon as we saw the hotel from the causeway, I knew it would be great. Every room has an amazing view of the harbor and a kitchenette. Daily maid service is optional for a fee, but we were only there for a few days and didn't use it. The pool area and lounge are super cool and clean. The hotel is on a relatively quiet street, which is great if you just want to relax in this bustling beach town. If you are planning to hit the beach, bring your own towels or inquire when you reserve; Jim said they were thinking of offering beach towels as yet another amenity in this great hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank CyndiN_12
Jen C, Public Relations Manager at Frenchy's Oasis Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Wanted to let you know we recently built a custom towel stand near the pool deck that houses new bright orange towels for use at the pool or beach. Thanks for the suggestion that we turned into another amenity for our guests :)

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Loved this hotel!!! Decor, deck on inter coastal, entire town walkable, all of the wildlife off of our back deck ... Great Blues and king Fishers, pelicans fishing, dolphins- it was amazing!!!!

Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Stephanie-DE
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I honestlly cant say enough great things about the Oasis. I've been travleing to Cearwater Beah for 9 years; this was my first stay at the Oasis. I knew of Frenchy's reputation of quality and service from the restaurants and store (Off the Hook) so we opted to try the motel based on that. Here are the great things that stood out to us:
Customer service was impecable. They met all of our needs and accomodated every request.
The motel has been commpletely reonovated. It is clean, spacious, and attractive.
The cost is fantastic.
The location is ideal.
Everyone associated with this company was FANTASTIC!

These are not complaints, as I don't hae any, but you might want to know the following:
There is not daily maid service, though you can request toiletries or towels any day. (I actually liked the fact that i knew no one was entering my room, because we really did make it our 'home' for a week).
While the motel is not on the beach, it is only 2 blocks away and you can easily walk. Honestly, I love the beach, but we were happy to lay out on the motel's private dock or by the pool each day.
The only reason i'm giving the 'sleep quality' category below an 'average' rating is because the foam pillows were a little hard. Would LOVE a feather pillow option, but it didn't ultimatley cause me any discomfort.

In fact, my only concern about leaving a raving review is that i know with the cost and quality, rooms will get harder and harder to come by at the Oasis. Book early!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Pamela H
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Have stayed a few times now. When visiting the Clearwater area, this is now our place to stay. Vicki & Jim (and the staff) are terrific hosts. Always accommodating and a joy to deal with. Anything you need they provide. The location is nice as it's tucked away from the high-traffic beach area but is still walkable and it overlooks the scenic intercoastal waters. I've seen dolphin outside my window! Plus it's steps away from Frenchy's Saltwater Cafe - a real bonus. A terrific place to stay!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family