$225
Hyatt.com
$236
$176
  • Breakfast included
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$171
$135
  • Beachfront
$143
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$182
$329
$198
roomertravel.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

$366
$258
$250
$191
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsmom popfull kitchenshort walk to beachold floridaloved our stayroom numberliving roombeds were comfortablepierpoolsofapublixlaundrymicrowaveunits
Reviewed January 11, 2010

My family and I have been going there since I was about 7 and I love this hotel! It's right near the beach and an amazing pier, full of activities and sales at night! The room has a bedroom with two beds, a sofa or two with a t.v., a bathroom and a kitchen. I honestly have the best memorie of this place! The owners are also very nice. I have absolutely no complaints about this place.

• Stayed: July 2007
1  Thank JeeX0X0
Reviewed July 14, 2009

My husband and I have been going to Clearwater Beach for 30+ years and have spent the last 15 or so staying at the Echo Sails Motel. It's always a pleasure to arrive - John always has the room ready and the air on.......It's a great place, close to the Gulf and everything for that matter. Rooms are great - we always have the same room and John actually won't rent it to anyone in May unless he checks with us first.......
Great place for anyone, either travelling alone, with someone or with a family. They always make you feel welcomed.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KathyBeaupre
Reviewed July 4, 2009

We stayed at the Echo Sails for two nights before a cruise that departed from Tampa. This is not a fancy place, but it has a fantastic location. It's a five minute walk to the beach or Pier 60. It's only a two minute walk to the boat docks where you can ride on the Sea Screamer, dolphin boats, pirate ship, etc. The pool is very nice and clean. It is in the middle of the U-shaped building, so it is just steps from every room. We loved our first floor room. I ate breakfast out by the pool. The room had a kitchen, but we didn't use it except for the refrigerator. Our room had a bedroom with a twin bed and a full bed. Both mattresses were very comfortable. The furniture is very dated, but we didn't care. The living room had a futon that my daughter slept on. It didn't seem very comfy to me, but she liked it alright. the bathroom was very small, but adequate. Out the back door of our room, there was even a clothes line for hanging our wet bathing suits. Overall, we really enjoyed this motel. It was quaint and cute. You can't beat the location for the low price!! We will stay here again when in Clearwater.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank sallywallygal
Reviewed May 24, 2009

My husband & I have stayed at echo sails for the last 5 years,in the month of april,when the snow is knee deep here in Ontario,Canada.The owners John & Jinnie are dedicated
hard workers,and make ones stay enjoyable..The same people return each year,it is just like a home coming,a good time had by one & all.
We are booked or april 2010.
Arie& Kathleen of Pickering,Ontario,Canada.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tantekay
Reviewed May 20, 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Echo Sails with our 20 month old Son. We thought the place was great for our needs. It is small enough that after his early bedtime we could leave him in the room, bring the monitor out by the pool and relax; certainly not something you can do in a bigger high-rise hotel.
The Echo Sails is in a great location, just a short walk from the beach, restaurants and tourist shops. Also just a short drive from the grocery store where we stocked up on breakfast and lunch needs (very economical way to travel with a family).
Our room had 2 bedrooms, was very clean, an equipped with everything we needed. The owners were very friendly and welcoming. We would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family