All reviews full kitchen mom pop living room minute walk pier pool sofa publix laundry microwave units
Reviewed May 24, 2009

My husband & I have stayed at echo sails for the last 5 years,in the month of april,when the snow is knee deep here in Ontario,Canada.The owners John & Jinnie are dedicated
hard workers,and make ones stay enjoyable..The same people return each year,it is just like a home coming,a good time had by one & all.
We are booked or april 2010.
Arie& Kathleen of Pickering,Ontario,Canada.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tantekay
Reviewed May 20, 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Echo Sails with our 20 month old Son. We thought the place was great for our needs. It is small enough that after his early bedtime we could leave him in the room, bring the monitor out by the pool and relax; certainly not something you can do in a bigger high-rise hotel.
The Echo Sails is in a great location, just a short walk from the beach, restaurants and tourist shops. Also just a short drive from the grocery store where we stocked up on breakfast and lunch needs (very economical way to travel with a family).
Our room had 2 bedrooms, was very clean, an equipped with everything we needed. The owners were very friendly and welcoming. We would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank Monty96
Reviewed February 6, 2009

We have been vacationing in Clearwater Beach for 40+ years so we can visit our relitives in Tampa. For the past 13+ years we have been staying at the Echo Sails. Its a great place, the atmosphere there is outstanding and every year we meet up with other families that stay there around the same time as us, its like a 2nd home. A couple of years ago, we (family and friends) had 7 units rented there and we had a blast. My last stay there was 4th of July week 2008, I am saddened to say it would be my last time there with my Dad who passed away a month and a half after our return home to Atlanta. He (being from Tampa) loved Clearwater Beach and loved staying at the Echo Sails. He and my Mom always stayed in #2 while My Aunt and Uncle stay in #10 and I always stay in #15. The owners are like family to us and always welcome us. I will continue to bring my Mom and other family members and friends down for as long as I am capable of doing so and as long as the Echo Sails is there, that is where we will stay.

• Stayed: July 2008
2  Thank jvc1968
Reviewed February 3, 2009

We came down to Clearwater for the first time last year with 2 other families and it was great. We loved being close to the beach and walking distance to alot of eateries and activities.(esp the peir and entertainers at night) It was a very family oriented place. Every body even other families there all hung out (@ motel) and got along great. The kids loved the pool and chasing the lizards around. All 3 of us families plan on coming back every year. The rooms were nice sizes and pretty clean.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank luvthebeach29
Reviewed January 22, 2009

We just wanted a short get-a-way out of the cold to the sunny beach. Found Echo Sails through Tripadvisor and glad we did. It may not triple A but it was clean, comfortable, convenient, and very reasonalby priced. We could walk to the beach and the pier within 5 min. The location was perfect. The owners very nice. It was very quiet. It was reasonably clean for an old building. The beds were comfortable. We had a one bedroom unit. The living room furniture wasn't very comfortable, the towels were small and scratchy (bring your own), and the electrical outlets didn't accomadate my hairdryer in the best location. Overall, a great place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple