All reviewsfront deskchick filan early morning flightclose to the airportpie airportsleeping areapete airportfresh fruitexercise roomthe breakfast areaenjoyable stayrooms are nicebusiness tripbed was comfortableeasy accessfree breakfastroom was large
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Sitting in my room as I pen this review - room is very clean lobby is very nice as well but have stayed in other SpringHill Suites that were much more modern - not sure if this is just their design but furniture could use some updating. Location is great as its near many restaurants and business parks. Downside can hear everything going on in the room next to me

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Rihana - FABULOUS, personable, knowledgeable and an all around great person. After numerous conversations, I can say that she helped us in many ways. From restaurants to shopping or just shooting the breeze Rihana is definitely a great asset for this location.

The rooms were very clean and the housekeeping staff was nice as well. The complimentary breakfast was good and offered a variety of options from scrambled eggs to pastries, bagels and fresh waffles, hot cereal, coffees and juice.

My favorite item at this hotel was the complimentary Chupa Chups suckers and fresh apples available 24/7.

Room Tip: All rooms have the same floor plan. We started out in a King room, but changed to a double room for the additional space (that also have two closets). Mattresses are not firm and worked well for us; however the pillows are great.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Marilyn B
Reviewed March 24, 2014

My sister and I wanted to get away for the weekend to clearwater beach. We were willing to be away from beach to avoid the extra expense. I purchased the hotel via priceline, which I later find out it seems like we overpaid, but it was worth it. 20 minutes from the beach, indian rocks public beach and clearwater aquarium. Staff extremely nice, beds comfortable, hotel clean, breakfast ok, coffee great, nothing but good things about the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Alyssa B
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I was here for a business trip for one week. They were more than helpful in giving me ideas of things to do during my stay around Tampa. I had a blast, and my room was always nice when I got "home" for the evening. Breakfasts were awesome as well. I enjoyed the stay.

Room Tip: 220 was my room. You can enter in through the lobby and straight up the elevator. Close to everything.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank anon55321
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Flew into st.pete/clearwater airport and stayed at Springhill suites amazing motel and staff the motel was very clean and room was unbelievable, the G.M Reanna was very nice the breakfast was great will stay there again.Brian from Detroit

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family