$236
Sandpearl Resort(Clearwater)
$329
$280
  • Pool
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$126
$143
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$171
Marriott Hotels
$280
Otel.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskchick filclose to the airportan early morning flightsleeping areapie airportpete airportfresh fruitroom was cleanindian rocks beachexercise roomwaffle makerthe breakfast arearooms are niceenjoyable stayone night staybusiness trip
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I was here for a business trip for one week. They were more than helpful in giving me ideas of things to do during my stay around Tampa. I had a blast, and my room was always nice when I got "home" for the evening. Breakfasts were awesome as well. I enjoyed the stay.

Room Tip: 220 was my room. You can enter in through the lobby and straight up the elevator. Close to everything.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank anon55321
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Flew into st.pete/clearwater airport and stayed at Springhill suites amazing motel and staff the motel was very clean and room was unbelievable, the G.M Reanna was very nice the breakfast was great will stay there again.Brian from Detroit

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Stayed here during my wedding and after and have to say I was very comfortable. Everyone was very accommodating. Definitely would recommend for a stay in Tampa Bay Area. Location was convenient and central to everything we wanted to do, checkin was smooth, booking was great, top to bottom was excellent.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brandon F
Reviewed January 5, 2014

This isn't the world's greatest hotel, but it does deliver on what it promises, and that's where the five star rating comes from. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast service was decent and well-maintained. The front office staff was pleasant and responsive. The price represented good value. That's what we had hoped for, and the Springhill Suites by Marriott delivered.

We were traveling with two grandchildren, one a teenager. We asked for a fair amount of extras- pool towels, early room cleanings, etc. and all requests were cheerfully accommodated. You're on a busy road, surrounded by fast food and Florida plasticity, but the Springhill Suite experiece helped shine the best possible light on it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank StepMorris1
Reviewed January 1, 2014

After reading most of the reviews for this hotel, I had high expectations going to stay there...especially since I put a lot of time into looking for a great hotel for all of our trips. Note: this is our first stay at a Springhill Suites.
First I'll say the desk clerks were very nice..especially Chris. However I found the layout of the room not the greatest with the bathroom in front of the beds, the beds seemed really small and technically it was a suite but to me - not really...I am used to a suite like Homewood where the door separates the living room from the bedroom or even at Holiday Inn Suites where it is divided AND you have 2 TVs...I guess I didn't read the room description properly because there was only 1 TV which was a bit annoying because it was half in the bedroom- half in the "living room" so that if you had it on while the kids were falling asleep- it bothered them.
The location was good but my room backed on to a major road which was noisy in the morning (if you are a light sleeper like me)...and on my last night, a boys basketball team checked in right across from our room and next door to our room... I wasn't too impressed because I don't think the front desk should surround a family with a sports team. There were a lot of doors slamming and noise in the hallway but for the most part, it was bearable. I was told I could move rooms if it bothered me....wake up my kids at 11:30pm and pack up all our suitcases after being there 2 nights already....I think not....
Breakfast was sub-par to me....free parking and wi-fi was great though.
We travel quite a bit and I try to give fair ratings but sorry I have to be honest and say I wouldn't stay at this hotel if I went to the Clearwater area again. It's not a bad hotel- just my overall experience wasn't a great one.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank KarenAllene
mary9763, General Manager at SpringHill Suites St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Ms. Karen Allene:

Thank you for selecting the Springhill Suites for your overnight accommodations. I am truly sorry that you were not satisfied with the way the suite was laid out. Springhill Suites is a property that describes their rooms as junior suites, about 25% larger than a regular hotel room. This is listed on our web site as well as Marriott.com. It is always our intention to please our guests however, it is clear that you were dissapointed with your stay and that is regretful.

We are continually striving to improve our operations, your comments are very much appreciated.