$236
$209
Hyatt.com
$143
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$171
$135
  • Beachfront
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$126
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$189
$242
$236
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskchick filclose to the airportan early morning flightsleeping areapie airportpete airportfresh fruitroom was cleanindian rocks beachexercise roomwaffle makerthe breakfast arearooms are niceenjoyable stayone night staybusiness trip
Reviewed January 1, 2014

After reading most of the reviews for this hotel, I had high expectations going to stay there...especially since I put a lot of time into looking for a great hotel for all of our trips. Note: this is our first stay at a Springhill Suites.
First I'll say the desk clerks were very nice..especially Chris. However I found the layout of the room not the greatest with the bathroom in front of the beds, the beds seemed really small and technically it was a suite but to me - not really...I am used to a suite like Homewood where the door separates the living room from the bedroom or even at Holiday Inn Suites where it is divided AND you have 2 TVs...I guess I didn't read the room description properly because there was only 1 TV which was a bit annoying because it was half in the bedroom- half in the "living room" so that if you had it on while the kids were falling asleep- it bothered them.
The location was good but my room backed on to a major road which was noisy in the morning (if you are a light sleeper like me)...and on my last night, a boys basketball team checked in right across from our room and next door to our room... I wasn't too impressed because I don't think the front desk should surround a family with a sports team. There were a lot of doors slamming and noise in the hallway but for the most part, it was bearable. I was told I could move rooms if it bothered me....wake up my kids at 11:30pm and pack up all our suitcases after being there 2 nights already....I think not....
Breakfast was sub-par to me....free parking and wi-fi was great though.
We travel quite a bit and I try to give fair ratings but sorry I have to be honest and say I wouldn't stay at this hotel if I went to the Clearwater area again. It's not a bad hotel- just my overall experience wasn't a great one.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank KarenAllene
mary9763, General Manager at SpringHill Suites St. Petersburg Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Ms. Karen Allene:

Thank you for selecting the Springhill Suites for your overnight accommodations. I am truly sorry that you were not satisfied with the way the suite was laid out. Springhill Suites is a property that describes their rooms as junior suites, about 25% larger than a regular hotel room. This is listed on our web site as well as Marriott.com. It is always our intention to please our guests however, it is clear that you were dissapointed with your stay and that is regretful.

We are continually striving to improve our operations, your comments are very much appreciated.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I just came off of a late flight and it was such a nice feeling to arrive at this hotel. The desk clerk was very nice and very cautious, since I was traveling alone, to protect my privacy in the lobby area. My room was on the back of the hotel, very quiet. The morning breakfast fare was perfect for me, hot eggs, assortment of breads and delicious coffee. It was a wonderful night sleep, and I felt like I was home. I was sorry to leave. The access to the highway was very easy and proximity to the PIE airport was perfect! I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: on the back side of the hotel would be quieter
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank pulmqueen
Reviewed December 27, 2013

A pleasant stay. Not knowing the area I trusted Trip Advisor and was quite pleased. John welcomed me as a guest. He knows how to treat customers. He is knowledgeable, helpful and focused.
Katy prepared and served a breakfast beyond what I expected. She is cheerful and,like the entire staff, welcoming. Everyone was treated as her guest. She seemed truly glad we were there.
The housekeeping team assured a spotless room daily.
The only downside, and this has nothing to do with the hotel, is road construction. Looks as if every main road is being repaired and upgraded. Traffic is a problem. The hotel is about 20 minutes from the beach when the cars are moving. If not..relax. you'll be there a while. The way it looks the road maintenance will continue for months.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I reserved the hotel for my lab group and we stayed there for one night.
We have 6 adults and one kid. Every body like the place and enjoy the day a lot. Free breakfast and free wifi and free parking.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

I was in Florida on a solo trip for interviews. I found the rating of this hotel to be high on tripadvisor, so I decided to stay here. I loved my room as soon as I walked in. The bed was so comfortable I stayed in it most of the time. The room was clean, spacious, tv was placed awkwardly but fridge and microwave were definitely a plus. I also got up for breakfast every morning which had a good variety. Made use of the exercise room to get rid of the pounds I've been gaining since interview season began. The only thing I didn't really like was the location is on a highway (with multiple hotels and businesses) so I didn't get to see the town I was in to get a feel of it. Oh and I spent an avg of 100/night which is a bit more expensive than some other places but it was money well spent. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it as a guaranteed safe bet.

• Stayed: December 2013