$215
$182
$136
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$171
$135
  • Beachfront
$236
$176
  • Breakfast included
$143
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$179
$170
$165
$159
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

Sandpearl Resort(Clearwater)
$329
$198
roomertravel.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

$366
$258
$262
$191
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskchick filclose to the airportan early morning flightsleeping areapie airportpete airportfresh fruitroom was cleanindian rocks beachexercise roomwaffle makerthe breakfast arearooms are niceenjoyable stayone night staybusiness trip
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I reserved the hotel for my lab group and we stayed there for one night.
We have 6 adults and one kid. Every body like the place and enjoy the day a lot. Free breakfast and free wifi and free parking.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

I was in Florida on a solo trip for interviews. I found the rating of this hotel to be high on tripadvisor, so I decided to stay here. I loved my room as soon as I walked in. The bed was so comfortable I stayed in it most of the time. The room was clean, spacious, tv was placed awkwardly but fridge and microwave were definitely a plus. I also got up for breakfast every morning which had a good variety. Made use of the exercise room to get rid of the pounds I've been gaining since interview season began. The only thing I didn't really like was the location is on a highway (with multiple hotels and businesses) so I didn't get to see the town I was in to get a feel of it. Oh and I spent an avg of 100/night which is a bit more expensive than some other places but it was money well spent. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it as a guaranteed safe bet.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank anusobanjo
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Quick check in, professional and friendly front desk clerk. Very informative of the area and directions we needed. Room was huge with a very comfortable bed and sheets. Everything was clean. Shower and a/c was great as well. The young lady taking care of the breakfast was outstanding. Very friendly.... Everything from fresh fruit, fresh oatmeal with optional raisins,brown sugar and several other things to add was a very big surprise, real eggs, hot waffles, sausage, it was all hot and ready to go before 7a.m. Most other places have just edible microwaved food which I don't eat it. We stay in many hotels for business trips and this one #1 on our list.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Upon our late arrival Octavio was great! Pleasant and professional. When we checked out John was just as nice and the woman who handled the breakfast area was very helpful. The bedding was great, especially the bed - wish we could buy one just like it! We also enjoyed the water softener. Too bad we only had one night to spend there! Thanks to all staff - job well done!

Room Tip: Seems all rooms would probably be good.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We stayed Nov 2, 2013. Our first impression was that it was very clean. The front desk personnel was very nice and helpful. We arrived early at 11:30 am, we just wanted to check it out for our 3:00 check in time and they let us check in. What a nice surprise! Our room (suite) was very nice and loved the comfortable bed and pillows. All the staff were very friendly. We had an early flight so we didn't get to enjoy the great breakfast they offer. This is one of the cleanest hotels we have ever stayed at. I will make sure we stay here again when we are in the area. All the staff deserve a huge thank you for keeping it so clean. Also, I booked this through Priceline and got a great rate of $45.

Room Tip: Clean and friendly
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple