SpringHill Suites St. Petersburg Clearwater
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleep Inn(Clearwater)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskchick filclose to the airportsleeping areaan early morning flightpiepete airportfresh fruitexcellent breakfastroom was cleanindian rocks beachexercise roomwaffle makerthe breakfast arearooms are niceenjoyable stayone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Helpful front desk personnel and nice clean rooms. Unfortunately we had to catch an early flight and could not enjoy the breakfast buffet but were offered coffee as we left at 6:00 a.m. The suites are roomy and very comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Stayed September 14 -18. Nice-sized, clean suite. Comfortable bed. Good breakfast. Nice location. But the staff was exceptionable. They went out of their way to welcome me upon arrival - special kudos to Adrienne, a wonderful representative for the hotel and for the chain, very friendly, highly competent and a professional. The GM also was great as was the entire staff. I've stayed in this area at more than ten hotels and the value at this one stands out.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Maybe I'm biased because I got such a great deal through Priceline, but what a great hotel! The rooms are beautiful! They are the best I have ever stayed in and are very clean. They have one of the best breakfast buffets I have seen a hotel offer. The staff is so friendly and helpful. I would stay here again, without a doubt and pay full price if need be.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have been staying here for years. The staff is amazing, the rooms are great, the pool and Jacuzzi cant be beat! They are the newest property in that area, and by far the nicest. The beds are so comfortable. I stay here often on business, and also take my wife on personal trips. The breakfast is awesome too! Don't stay anywhere else in this area. You will pay double for the Hilton and Marriott and they are not worth it.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Thank you Adrienne and Riana, for making my one night stay so memorable. I was using my points, which meant I wasn't a paying customer, and yet you each went out of your way to help me, to share suggestions, and to make sure I knew where I was going. Even the lady (sorry I don't know her name)in the breakfast room was so friendly and helpful. I felt like somebody really special.

I asked for a room with two beds because there was a chance that my family and/or friends were going to join me, and the room was huge! It even had two closets :-) Everything was spick and span clean. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to feel spoiled.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo