All reviewsfront deskchick filan early morning flightclose to the airportpie airportsleeping areapete airportfresh fruitexercise roomthe breakfast areaenjoyable stayrooms are nicebusiness tripbed was comfortableeasy accessfree breakfastroom was large
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stayed here for one night this past weekend. People were super friendly, the room was spacious and clean (AND MODERN). Great breakfast in the morning. We even got a chance to use the pool which was adequate, not huge, but just fine and clean. The patio area was quite pleasant. To be knit-picky i would say their room towels are pretty small and thin, the shampoos/soaps super tiny (bring your own) and the bed kinda lumpy, but REALLY...nothing major to complain about or worth taking any stars away (imho if you do...stay home cuz you're probably a real PITB! lol). You really can't go wrong staying here.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

After a three plus hour drive and a disasterous few hours at another hotel I was ready to call it quits and go home. This was suppose to be a break for my husband and I. We've both been working extremely hard and we actually had a weekend off. I won't go into the details of the bad hotel because this reveiw is about the hotel that saved our vacation.

My husband called a friend and asked if he knew of any hotels close by that would be a good stay. Our friend suggested the SpringHill Suites. My husband called to see if they had a room for two nights. This was already Friday evening around 9pm and I didn't think anyone would have room for us so I started packing because I figured we were going home.

My husband did get a room and we headed over. The people were so friendly at the front-desk. I don't know if they informed each other of our problems at the last hotel but suddenly a bad start turned into a wonderful three days.

The room was top-notch. The pool was excellent. All the stress of the previous hours melted away and we enjoyed ourselves immensely. We even felt like we were being pampered.

It was a wonderful stay and we will be going back for another weekend get-away,... but this time we know where to stay!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2012

our family stayed here for 4 nights while visiting the clearwater area. staff was very friendly, breakfast was kept well stocked and good variety and the hotel was clean. it was about a half hour drive to beaches and had plenty of restaurants nearby.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stayed at the Springhill Suites in Clearwater for 3 nights. The hotel was clean and comfortable. We did not get a chance to use the pool or exercise room, but both looked great, The breakfast was excellent with lots of selection. It was kept well stocked. The rooms were spacious and it was nice to have a fridge in the room. Although it is on a busy road, it is set back far enough that noise was not a problem, and it was easy to get in and out of with the car. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Just left the hotel after a two night stay. Very nice place with a friendly staff. May be back in a couple of days. Heading south then back to Clearwater! Repeat customers say a lot about a place.

• Stayed: July 2012