See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 16, 2018

The photos on this site are straight up faked. DO NOT waste your money as they WILL NOT refund you. It is not worth risking your safety. I checked in alone and was afraid to get out of my car after parking at the building i was staying in. There were
"questionable" guests blocking the only entrance into the building. The kind of people who look like they might live there...or...not even staying on the property at all. This hotel is located behind a strip club so that should paint a picture of the type of folks loitering around. I waited until they moved to a different area and was immediately hit the with VERY STRONG scent of drugs in the hallway. This flowed into the room i was staying in as well as the scent of aerosol gas station knock off perfumes and cigarettes. In my non smoking room...there were animals droppings in the tub. what i am assuming used to be a WHITE shower curtain was now...mostly brown. straight up dirt and pieces of trash on the floor. the lights didn't work. dried sticky substances on the tables that you could see from the light reflecting on the furniture. dirty and ripped upholstery. I was insanely afraid of being alone there. i didn't want to touch anything. my hair collected the scent of cigarettes and drugs as i sat and called the front desk asking if this room was cleaned bc there was literal trash on the floor...told the girl about the drugs. about the men outside. about the lights and rat/mouse droppings int he tub. it old her i felt unsafe and that this was nothing like the photos listed on their site. she basically repeated "what do you want me to do?" and told me the most she could do was move me to another room in the same buidling but i definitely could not have a refund. Did not reply back about the heavy scent of drugs/drug use in the non smoking cigarett-y building. i stopped her and asked if this room was supposed to be what they considered a cleaned room. Yes she said. And the rest of the rooms are supposed to be "cleaned" like this one correct? Yes she said. I declined moving rooms and checked out immediately. losing my money for 30 minutes of....that. do not waste your time or money on that place. it is not safe. especially for children or solo guests. i cannot imagine what that place is like after dark if thats what it was like during the day. unsafe.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

We were recently in Florida and chose this motel because of its low rates. Well, you sure get what you pay for. My advice is: DON'T STAY HERE! AWFUL PLACE. Dirty. Did I mention dirty? Shelf fell off the wall when my husband was hanging up our clothes. Could not get a refund, but got out of there very quick in the morning! Never again!!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2018

We came for Phillies Spring Training and booked two nights....When we were checking in there was a homeless couple arguing in the lobby...we checked in to room 113 and right away noticed that we had made a mistake. We love to find deals but this was definitely a bad move.
We noticed the toilet was not flushing at all and my husband who is a 30+ year union plumber tried to fix it but it still was not flushing and it was backing up. I immediately called the front desk who was sending someone out to our room. Twenty minutes later no sign of anyone to fix the problem. I made my way out to the lobby and spoke to the girl at the front desk, she told me her name was Nadi and told me she was surprised that no one had come yet but she would send the maintenance person over right away. Since we were going out to dinner with friends I told Nadi to go ahead and tell the maintenance man to come into the room while we were not there. So off we went.....Yeah, Right...we get back after 11pm and realize that no one has been to our room to fix the toilet so I called the front desk a little frustrated to be greeted by someone new who had no idea about the problem in room 113. He was a young slim kid who had no comprehension of customer service. He came out to the room and argued with me that he had no idea that we had a problem with the toilet. I explained to him that I didn't really care at this point but I wanted the toilet fixed since we were staying for two nights and he gave me an attitude. Then my husband stepped in and asked him to just bring a plunger. Needless to say, my husband (thankgoodness) unplugged the toilet and we resumed our evening.
Every year we come to Spring Training for the last 15 years and we will never make the mistake of booking a night at this place.
It feels unsafe and dirty - we take our belongings and lock them in the car.
We actually picked the bed that had a better aim at shooting at an intruder in case we had to use our gun.
Sometimes you get what you pay for... so if you are reading this and thinking about booking..DON'T...we still have another night to go... wish us luck.

Room Tip: Forget about this place - don't stay here.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sharine H
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

This place lacks everything, service, comfort, amenities you name it! I had to wait more than 30 mins multiple times outside because no one was at the front counter and the doors were all closed. Mind you, this is at 4 pm, which is the typical check in time. After someone finally came, they were rude and gave us a room that hasn’t even been cleaned yet, so there goes another 30-45 mins waiting. The whole place reeks of smoke and area isn’t the best. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank mouad z
Reviewed February 23, 2018

Flew in from Pa. to Clearwater FL. On 02/13/ 2018 to BURY my GRANDDAUGHTER. Flew back home on 02/15/2018. Because I was under a lot of emotional stress I saw Wyndham Hotel Group and trusted it. . I paid for 2 nights. The room I was shown was FILTHY. MOLD on the bedskirt torn and smeared with some substance. I did NOT STAY at this hotel. I made reservations at another hotel. I requested a refund. I was refunded for 1 night. I asked for my other nights refund( as I did NOT stay at this hotel. I repeat I did NOT stay at this hotel. I asked the desk clerk to call the manager, he did. The desk clerk was polite. He talked with the manager, Amish Patel, then hung up. The desk clerk said the manager said “no way was I getting a refund. “ I then ask the desk clerk to call the manager back so I could speak with him. When I was on the phone with the manager, the first thing he said to me was,”no way are you getting a refund, you USED the room.”I set my suitcase down in the room and I am sorry I even did that. I said to him,” what is your name sir.” His answer to me was EXACTLY word for word. “my name is, “GET THE HELL OFF MY PROPERTY. “ I cannot stress enough just how filthy dirty this place IS. So NEVER, NEVER book a client there. I found out later this hotel is a front for prostitution and drug deals. After burying my Granddaughter I went home to Pa. and pray I NEVER have to return to Clearwater.

Room Tip: This is the FILTHIEST Hotel I Ever was in.
Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo