All reviewsroom was cleanclearwater beachphillies spring trainingyogurti highly recommend this hotelking bedstayed here for nightslocation was perfectdunedinpropertieschannels
Reviewed August 20, 2010

When you travel a lot for business you begin to notice those little things that hotels do and don't do. When I arrived late at night there was no one at front desk. There was not a bell or anything to signal that I was waiting. Not the best welcome. Breakfast was typical, nothing out of the ordinary. They have a business center but you are asked to pay 5 cents per printed page that you print off. Though it is on the honor system, I have never seen a hotel charge for paper.

After checking out I noticed my rate was wrong and called the hotel. Was told I was upgraded and accidentally charged the higher rate. I asked that my bill be adjusted and and that I be sent a new bill via email so I could submit to my company as an expense. I never received an email.

The room was clean, the bed was okay and the air conditioning worked.

Overall an okay stay but could have been better.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank V S
Reviewed July 15, 2010

we stayed here for one night it is 10min drive to the beach the hotel is mostly used for business travellers etc we found the staff very helpful and our rooms very large and clean with microwave and fridge the pool is a bit on the small side and most of the time we had it to ourselves which was great, the free breakfast was good too

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank snowball123
Reviewed May 21, 2010

Clean, inviting, large room, with very comfy beeds, microwave, and a fridge. The property is quite new and modern. Nice plasma TV with more than 80 channels.
The complimentary breakfast was good. Free internet with good reception.
About 20 minutes drive to Clearwater beach. The staff was friendly.
Recommended.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank randomtrip
Reviewed March 11, 2010

We stayed here for four nights during spring training 2010. The property is about a 15 minute walk to Brighthouse Field. If you exit the hotel through the front doors and walk to Brighthouse field to the left of the property you walk along a service road which can be a little hairy for seniors and young children. The traffic moves at quite a pace. However, if you exit the property and go to the right you can walk to the field along a bike/walking path which runs parallel to Coachmen Ave. The property itself is nice with a great complimentary breakfast including a few hot items like eggs and sausage. There is a pool and fitness center and our room with two queen beds was large enough for our group which consisted of two adults and a child. There are a few places to eat close by like a Perkins, Chik fil a, and a Smokey Bones across the street. Definitely will stay here again when we visit spring training.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2010

We just returned from Phillies Spring Training and I had reservations at several hotels in Clearwater. I settled on this one because my husband wanted to be within walking distance of the Brighthouse complex. Overall we were very pleased with the hotel - it's not in a scenic area at all, but was a 15 min walk to Phillies and a block from a great breakfast at Lenny's. Across the highway (you'd drive) is a nice shopping center with a Target, so we were able to pick up soda, water, etc. The morning breakfast was good included a few hot items, eggs, biscuits and sausage. The executive room with 2Q and sleep sofa was fine for my family of 5 and had a microwave and refrigerator. Good service, clean and convenient - good value.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family