$236
$329
$280
$143
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$126
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
$200
Marriott Hotels
$280
Otel.com
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanclearwater beachphillies spring trainingyogurti highly recommend this hotelking bedstayed here for nightslocation was perfecttreadmilltampapropertieschannels
Reviewed April 24, 2012

... which is pretty much all I required for the price and location (ie, most convenient hotel for a spring training trip that included a game at the Phillies' Bright House Field). I was travelling with my teenage nephew, not the fussiest guy, so I didn't necessarily need (or have) high expectations. But the room and the bathroom were clean and plenty roomy, the beds were comfortable (important for me), the TV was big (important for him), and the free breakfast was pretty good and not the mob scene I've experienced at similar hotels. Also, the manager on duty let us into our room several hours ahead of check-in time, which I really appreciated on that particular day. I also liked that the hotel had a business center from which I could print out our boarding passes for our return flight. If I go to spring training again, I'd have no problem staying here.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We were in town for a race on Sunday and stayed here one night. Hotel was very well kept, clean, friendly staff. What I most appreciated was that the room did NOT have any sort of mildew smell whatsoever. Breakfast was a great variety, and well maintained. One of the sinks in our room leaked a little, but it was not a big deal since there was another sink available in the bathroom. You can tell the hotel is slightly older from the exterior, but the interior was very well kept and modernized. Beds extremely comfortable! Also, the location is very convenient. While it is right on a main thoroughfare, we had absolutely no issue with noise.

Room Tip: It is my impression that any room here will be a good choice.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Crystal L
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We nearly always stay in Holiday inn express when we travel to the USA, and normally without fail they are fine.
Plus points: Good location-10-15minutes drive to clearwater beach, although we set off before 10 everyday we went.
Good parking-free
Big rooms-although we had a disabled room, so not sure what the other rooms are like.
Cleaned well, with fresh towels when we needed them.
Everyone we spoke to on reception were pleasant, our fridge wasn't working so they sent the maintenance guy up and he swapped it over the same day.
Bad points: Roadworks outside the hotel-not noisy as such, but just meant that it wasn't easy to walk anywhere outside the hotel.
The Pool: Looks in the photo to be quite big-its not its titchy! and cold and not really enough chairs to accommodate everyone.
Breakfast: on the whole it was ok, coffee good, choice of cereal, breads etc good. Pancake machine did not work very often, and they had sausage patties more often often than bacon.
I was pleased with what we paid as we booked with hotwire and didnt know the name of the hotel until booked. (I like the surprise) we saved over 200gbp for 10nights doing it this way. I'm not sure I would have been so pleased had i paid the full price.
Some nice places to eat not far from hotel..smokey bones was reccomended to us and we ate there 4 times in 10 days. The italian a bit further down also pleasant.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank cazza
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clearwater / US 19N, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

Dear cazza,

Thank you so much for staying with us. I am glad to see that you commented on what you enjoyed about the hotel as well as what fell below your expectations.

I am sorry for the inconvenience you encountered by the construction out side of the hotel.
It is also regretful that you did not enjoy the pool.

I thank you for you comments and hope you can stay with us again.

Katie J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 6, 2012

This is the worst run Holiday Inn Express I have ever stayed at. The Manager Shantia, is very rude and yelled at her employees right in front of my family and other guest attempting to check in. We came to Clearwater 3 years in a row for the Spring Training and stayed in Tampa we thought that we would give this Holiday Inn Express a try. It looks nice on the outside, however looks are deceiving. The rooms are quite plain however they are spacious. The pool was dirty. The wi-fi signal was very weak after being told that by Shantia that its the fastest internet in all Holiday Inn Expresses and that they have never had any problems with it. That's was a bold face lie because as I was walking away from the desk another desk stated what is the status of the internet that I brought to your attention yesterday....I would suggest to Holiday Inn Express Corp. office that you teach Shantia people skills. She doesn't know how to talk to her employees at all. She was very loud and was actually belittling an employee right in front of our family and the guest behind us in line. She was seening walking in the hallway in what looked like slippers. This is suppose to be a place of business and not your home. I must say to Holiday Inn Express that this hotel and management has placed a terrible taste in my mouth.

Room Tip: Location is the only plus about this hotel. But current management is the worse. Don't stay here until management changes.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank John L
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clearwater / US 19N, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Dear John L,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Katie J
IHGCare

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I stayed here during Phillies spring training, I arrived late and staff was very accommodating. The room was decent, the stay was pleasant.

• Stayed: March 2012