“Good value play”

Chi Chi Rodriguez Golf Club
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Chi Chi's is a nice course to play. Their rates are more like a public course, so you can save money there. Some shots require accuracy as landing areas are narrow. Fun course to play and you support the First Tee organization. I recommend it.

There are newer reviews for Chi Chi Rodriguez Golf Club

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Fun little golf practice facility. From driving to putting to a fully stocked shop this facility has it all. Didn't take a lesson but they were available for you to take advantage of.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Although I didn't get to play the last time I visited Clearwater I have plated the course in the past. During my last visit I did use the pratice facitlity which is second to none that I have used before. Employees were super friendly and very helpful.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We really enjoyed this course. It's a little shorter than average but is not easy. Some of the holes are very tight and plenty of water. The course was in better shape than anticipated. Was having problems with my game so didn't enjoy as much as I could have. Would like to play again if in the area. If I am not mistaken some of the golf fees go to pay for the school on site.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I normally shoot in the high 80's and low 90's but on this par 69 I had the best round of my short golfing life. A lot of water and small greens but if you hit them straight you are going to love this course. The greens are true and the well kept as is the whole course. Will always be back for more.