“Shot a 78”

59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Shot a 78”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I normally shoot in the high 80's and low 90's but on this par 69 I had the best round of my short golfing life. A lot of water and small greens but if you hit them straight you are going to love this course. The greens are true and the well kept as is the whole course. Will always be back for more.

Visited July 2012

Clearwater, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Just Learining”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I just received Golf clubs for my birthday:) Played on the course once, I need lots of practice... My husband really likes the course and plays a couple of times a month.

Visited October 2012
Tampa, Florida
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“GReat Golf Course for all skill levels”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I would highly recommend this golf course. The lay out was perfect and the tee placement is fair all the way around whether you are skilled or not. It is also women friendly, well kept, reasonable rates, and maybe a little short, but interesting! I will go back many times!FRiendly staff as well

Visited October 2012
“Great Economical Course”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This is a great little course - good design, pretty well maintained, greens were rolling smooth and true. The practice facilities are poor - range consists of hitting balls into a net. However, the faciltiies are adequate and the price is great - two can play after 10 am for the same price as one before 10am and that price is very reasonable. The course was playing very short because many of the tee boxes were being renovated. My wife and I were able to play in just over 3 hours. I'd play it again.

Visited August 2012
Safety Harbor, Florida
193 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 316 helpful votes
“Convenient, Well maintained Public Links”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Playing Chi Chi Rodriguez is always a pleasant experience. It is challenging and always well maintained.