“Great bar and very solid food”
Review of Yard of Ale Gastro Pub - CLOSED

Yard of Ale Gastro Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

I have been here quite a few times as I work nearby. Usually I go for lunch but I have had excellent dinners there as well. They have a great mix of casual yet upscale offerings. The prices are reasonable but not cheap but you definitely get your money's worth. Try the burgers (they have a few good gourmet types), the nutty goat cheese salad, and also the curry chicken wrap for lunch. Also the hand cut fries are good for a side. The service is good but not overbearing. A good spot for a quick bite with colleagues dining inside or a casual lunch or beer on the tropical patio.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

A very nice atmosphere and good food with a good value. the outdoor bar is quite nice with a good sports bar atmosphere.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Our server was almost too enthusiastic. The beer selection was extensive, and the food was quite good, which was a bit of a surprise, beauseI had been warned by a local that it might not be. The patio was tempting, but dark clouds loomed; the interior was a bit dark, along the lines of a Manhattan pub. The crowd seemed to be happy, if a little noisy. I'd return.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

The place is grand. Only exception, I saw a manager raise his voice at employees in front of guests, not classy. It was embarrassing.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I have been to visit this place with a couple of business/colleagues. Pity we could not be seated outside (unless completely in the sun, no shade). We took a small dinner and some beers and had fun, inside. Will be back when I am over next time, ... This place definitely has a big potential.

1  Thank ca_lovers