“Nice place to visit”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Burt's Burgers N Beers
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Read the reviews and thought it was worth the visit. Drove into the parking lot for dinner and there were almost no cars. Raised the flags about going in, but went in any way. Walked in the bar tender said sit where ever you want - more flags as the place was empty except for two other tables and a couple of people at the bar. Had quick service from the server and recommended some local brews - which were really good. She recommended the special of the day "Double Bacon burger" and then proceeded to show us a photo of one on her phone. We were sold. Long story short, great food, great beer, and great service. Would highly recommend and will be going back when in the area!!

1  Thank s r
There are newer reviews for Burt's Burgers N Beers

Reviewed December 28, 2013

First, some clarity, I have never actually eaten AT this place so my review is strictly based on the food and the service on the phone.

I have eaten Burt’s Burgers twice now and this last time the company impressed me so much I decided to review! We were in for the week due to my wife having a minor surgery. Neither of us felt like cooking so we ordered from the “Doorstep Delivery” guys. I had the “Double Barreled BBQ Burger” The first time we tried the place (ordering the same way) and I was BLOWN away with the flavor! That burger even after delivery was hot and fresh. It had a homemade feel to it, even more so that the widely successful Burger Chain with 5 in their name. This burger is topped with wonderfully sautéed onions, mushrooms, cheddar cheese and REAL bacon strips and a layer of good southern BBQ sauce. Holy crap! Did I mention how good that was?! When you take that first bite you just know it’s perfectly crafted. No condiments needed, promise!
This time around I ordered a Blue Cheese burger. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. You can really mess up a Blue Cheese burger if you are not careful, melting big hunks of cheese is not ideal. This was perfectly executed. The onions once again were also perfectly cooked. My big pet peeve anywhere is when you get onions that are “sautéed” and they really aren’t. You know what I am talking about. Half cooked, half raw or big chunks of not so carefully sliced pieces that easily fall off your sandwich (of any kind) these are NOT that. These are the kind of onions that seem like they were slow cooked and carefully sliced and simmered. Match them up with perfectly melted blue cheese which seemed to seep into the nooks and crannies of this wonderfully crafted burger and you have what I like to call a MAN meal. (Sorry I know its sexiest but you’ll get over it) This place for me makes the kind of burger that will make you pound your chest and make guttural and inaudible sounds while you eat it. It’s THAT good.

Now a few words about the level of service you’ll get. After more than an hour and a half had gone by since I ordered, we had to pick up the phone to find out where our food was. The delivery folks said they had picked up the order and were on their way to my house. Sensing something was not spot on, we called Burt’s. The food was still there and had been made for us over an hour ago. No driver in sight. The nice lady at Burt’s said they would remake the entire order for us AND they would take care of calling the delivery folks to find out what was up. This level of service was really impressive since it wasn’t them we were actually dealing with. If that is any indication of the service overall, this place is probably amazing to dine at as well as order for delivery.

Now a small negative, my wife had ordered the California chicken sandwich the first time and it turned her off so much she said she would never order “that again” it was really quite dry and not very tasty.

Overall this place with top notch service to burgers you will tell your friends about has my vote. One of these days I might have to venture out and actually eat there. If I do, I’ll write up another review to let you know how that was as well. In the meantime, do yourself a favor, get a burger from Burt’s, you deserve it!

1  Thank weirdave
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I visited during the first week of operation -- not even final menus yet. This place is owned by the people who own Bascom's Chophouse. The burgers are phenomenal! They grind the meat on site. If I recall correctly, it's a mixture of brisket, chuck, and sirloin. I had a burger "au naturel" -- no toppings at all, not even salt. It didn't NEED anything. It was delicious, juicy, and everything a burger should be. And the side of tater tots was cooked perfectly, crisp on the outside and steamy soft on the inside. It's not overly expensive and well worth the trip.

1  Thank DaveArr