“Fish”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Ohio
“Fish”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stopped for lunch, patio was full, sat inside. Ate sea food chowder which was outstanding. My wife and I shared a grouper sandwich which they cut in half and served on two plates. Great meal and great service

Visited February 2014

• Korean first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“GROUPER !”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

So with all the hype about this place and the grouper, we had to try. I was excited to first see they had Cracked conch, I love it and get it wherever I can but being from the north it's hard to come by . The last i've had it was from the Bahamas so my standards are pretty high..haha. for me the greese was a bit to much and the breading wasn't light..was ok..nothing to rave about, I maybe would order again to give it another try.
I had the original grouper and must say that was pretty good. the slaw dont even get but to each is own..i'll just tell you this and its up to you. the slaw is a bit sweet and no mayo..not my type but i understand thats a different way for slaw, just not my liking.... Enjoy the grouper ! Oh and yeas we had some drinks, I cant recall but we we did have two different types and they were really good. I would order any mix drink, i'm sure they'll be just as good

Visited March 2014
Clearwater, Florida
“Sit Outside with Your Dog”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love that our little dog can be with us as we have a cold beer and a FRIED Grouper sandwich. Life's more fun with our four-legged friends!

• Visited November 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“ORIGINAL FRENCHY'S”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This was the first, and still is the best of Frenchy's. I have had many wonderful evenings enjoying some of the best food on the beach. It is small, and not located right on the beach, but across the street. My family comes over from England, and this is the place for many get togethers. I live in Clearwater, and this is by far my favorite place on the beach for food and fun.

• Visited December 2013
Birdsboro, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“grouper heaven”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Frenchy's is always a great place to mix and mingle, get a grouper sandwich and watch a beautiful sunset when in clearwater. sure it's a tourist spot and we had to wait almost an hour for a table at sunset but you have to expect that during phillies spring training. it never disappoints.

• Visited March 2014

Been to Frenchy's Original Cafe? Share your experiences!