“Best burger!!!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on a whim and sure glad we did. Although this place is tiny, tiny it is big on atmosphere. Fun place and great daily specials. We had the best burger we have had in a month right here at the best price. Beer and drink specials daily as well. Give it a try. Know you will be pleased!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

There was a bit of a wait because it's a small place, but the juke box kept us happy and occupied. Servers were nice and the food was delicious. I had fried oreos for the first time... pretty good!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We’ve never had grouper before. We couldn’t leave Clearwater without trying Frenchy’s. There are 5 different ways to order the grouper sandwich. I had the original fried. Messy and oh so good. It’s a must try.

I ordered the seafood gumbo to start because so many people on Trip Advisor recommended it. It was good but not great. The menu description said it had all this seafood it in. Well I got a lot of big tomato chunks and a little seafood. It had great flavor but I wish my portion had more seafood.

The beers are a little smaller than what you’d expect. Drinks were good. We had the friend conch, which were great and gone within seconds. My brother, who isn’t a seafood guy loved the grouper sandwich. We left full and happy.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Frenchy's is a must try. The grouper sandwich was fantastic.
Cold beer, friendly staff and great food. It is everything we were told and more. Get there early because this place can really pack em in.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

There were 4 of us and we all ordered the Grouper Sandwiches the original, cajun, the special. Best fish sandwich ever.

Been to Frenchy's Original Cafe? Share your experiences!