“Great Service and outdoor seating!”

Frenchy's South Beach Cafe
Ranked #29 of 721 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Once again this restaurants location is why I ended up here, fourth time now in six trips. And as before the service was excellent! Destiny was my server, and she was very attentive and polite. The fish tacos were done well and the beer was cold!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,403)

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My wife and I were having lunch on the patio when the table next to us became bombarded by seaguls,scoring the ladys fries.She was probably half way through her meal at this point.The waiter seeing this immediatly grabbed her plate and made her a fresh one.When he came back the lady asked for it to go and he was more then accommidating saying of course and im very sorry,way to go frenchys class act see ya next year

Reviewed February 9, 2013

A simple beach restaurant with awesume grouper sandwiches. We stopped by and ordered then took our food back to our room next door to eat..
It was low season so it was not crowded and we talked with the bar tender. He said in 2 weeks it would be very busy.
We enjoyed the calm and also the excellent fresh fish!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Food was delicious and priced very well! Outside seating right across the street from ocean! Extra large portions and great grouper. Also, definitely try the Ybor Cuban sandwich! Was fantastic! Pleasantly surprised! Love this place.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I recommended it to my friend so we went. My friend ordered a fish sandwich, no Parmesan cheese and tarter in the side. When they brought the sandwich it had Parmesan cheese they apologize and said they would remake it. They brought it back but they just put provolone over the parm and admitted they did. They took it back. By this time my tacos were almost gone. When they brought it back for the third time there was tarter on the sandwich!!! Turns out our server was the manager. She could offer apologies and told my friend she wouldn't charge her for the sandwich. I thought, why would she?? My friend never ate the sandwich and really didn't want to bother reordering for the 4th time. My friend had 2 margaritas and you would assume the manager wouldn't charge her but the manager said because they had alcohol in them she couldn't not charge her. I don't get it. I'm in the customer service industry, and I felt that was the least she could do. I used to love dining there but if I have a bad experience there I can expect to walk away hungry and disappointed. Not thinking I'm ever going to visit their establishment again.

1  Thank Soapy1981